The best thing about the Sheraton is its location right in the heart of HCMC. All the main attractions are walkable and there are fantastic restaurants and cafes nearby. The hotel itself is however just another large, city business hotel. We had booked over the internet and got a special rate. When we arrived we were offered to add breakfast and wi-fi for JUST another S$100 per night. Which was ridiculous as we had great breakfasts with free wi-fi in the hotel's coffee shop???? We had an ordinary room which was very large and clean. Room service was quick and when we had a problem with a light it was fixed straight away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton