We stayed 3 nights in the grand tower. The room included breakfast and club tower access. Our room was on the 23 rd floor with a great view of the river and city. The room was wonderful and amenities at the club lounge were excellent, soft drinks and coffee during the day and appetizers and drinks in the evening. There is a fitness area and pool available to guests. The hotel is centrally located for seeing the sights and shopping. There are several restaurants in the hotel and an outdoor bar on the top floor of the other tower.
Everyone at the hotel was very helpful.
We used Starwood points and paid minimal to upgrade to the grand tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton