My boyfriend and I stayed here for four nights as part of a two-month trip around Asia, and compared to the many great Starwood properties we stayed in this Sheraton was underwhelming. The strong smell of cigarette smoke in the lobby was an issue (for me), but the bigger con was the mixed-bag service.
Everyone at reception was extremely friendly, but the breakfast and club lounge staff were quite rude, even seating us at the same table as an older couple who, like us, were not too happy about the unnecessary close quarters. The concierge was very unhelpful when we asked for day trip advice, as well.
Our Executive Suite was comfortable and very spacious, and the breakfast spread included plenty of good Asian and Western options. Not a bad hotel, just not the most welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton