My boyfriend and I stayed here for four nights as part of a two-month trip around Asia, and compared to the many great Starwood properties we stayed in this Sheraton was underwhelming. The strong smell of cigarette smoke in the lobby was an issue (for me), but the bigger con was the mixed-bag service.
Everyone at reception was extremely friendly, but the breakfast and club lounge staff were quite rude, even seating us at the same table as an older couple who, like us, were not too happy about the unnecessary close quarters. The concierge was very unhelpful when we asked for day trip advice, as well.
Our Executive Suite was comfortable and very spacious, and the breakfast spread included plenty of good Asian and Western options. Not a bad hotel, just not the most welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City's vibrant business and entertainment district, Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a heaven of convenience, connecting you with colleagues and friends. Conduct business meetings in style or enjoy the sights and sounds of the city in our central location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton