“Great stay”

Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers
Ranked #28 of 458 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I enjoyed my stay here very much . Comfortable clean rooms and not loud even though it was close to the street . the roms are very big and have a very comfortable bed , I tried the room service which was quick and good food , very kind waiter expplained the food very well . I loves the shower feature nice strong shower with massage feature . , The public areas are very clean to . Loved the coffee serving in there side cafe with cool music and people . The bell boys did a great Job answering many of my questions .

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights as part of a 3 day visit for a conference. The Hotel had fantastic rooms with a splendid City view. Food spread by the pool area was really nice with a lot of variety. Small goof up at the Airport by Hotel staff gave me a top category pick up from Airport without paying a dime for it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Nice hotel in prime & convenient location. Sumptious breakfast . Room has good ambience. Unfortunately there is renovation work in a nearby building. Drilling noises throughout the night. Avoid staying here in last quarter of 2012.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
SheratonSaigon H, online marketing at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear STAN2010_12,

Thank you for taking your time to post the comment.

We are delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay at our hotel and that the breakfast buffet, our location and our room. We were disappointed to hear that you encountered with the noise in nearby building during their renovation, rest assured we have brought this attention to the local authorities and we are sorry to know that you were inconvenienced by this contruction noise during your stay.

When next your travel plans bring you back to Ho Chi Minh City, we trust you will once again return to the Sheraton Saigon Hotel and Towers to the warmth and hospitality of the Sheraton Saigon Hotel and Towers.

Yours sincerely,

Corina Black

Director of Sales and Marketing.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The hotel is located in the centre of a shopping district, surrounded by great art galleries, boutiques, restaurants and the Market. All within walking distance.
The rooms are decent and spacious with a great shower.Staff are pleasant and service efficient.
The food quality good and with free wifi in the lobby, the lounge there is a popular spot to get a drink and a snack.

Room Tip: The hotel has an offer at times for upgrade to superior category rooms which includes free breakfast...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
SheratonSaigon H, online marketing at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear fivestarholidays,

Thank you for wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at the Hotel.

We are delighted to know that you had such enjoyable stay with us in terms of service quality, accommodation and great food. Rest assured, we will share this comment and praise to our Associates to let them know that their efforts have been recognized by our guests as this will encourage them to strive further in delivering exceptional service and creating a memorable experience to all our guests.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and hospitality of the Sheraton Saigon Hotel and Towers in the not too distant future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The hotel impressed me upon they niceness of the hotel. It certainly did not fail to amaze me. The hotel had decoration that was in line with the moon cake festival which was nice. On top of that, they had a space where there are computers for people surf the net, work or do anything.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
SheratonSaigon H, online marketing at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Tr1x1eNg,

Thank you very much for your kind comments, which have been shared with the entire team. Believe me, positive comments such as yours help to maintain and improve performance in a large hotel such as ours. We look forward to welcoming you back at a future date.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I recently returned from a six night stay at the Sheraton Towers, and I must say I really loved this hotel. This was my first visit to Saigon (and hopefully not my last!), and while there seem to be plenty of great hotel options, I wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else after staying here. I stayed in the Grand Tower, in a studio with club lounge access. The room was outstanding, if far too much space for a solo traveller. It had a bedroom, work area, and another separate living room area (plus two bathrooms!). All the furnishings were what I would expect from a top notch hotel in Asia (or frankly, anywhere else in the world).

I normally don't bother with lounge access when I'm travelling, but at this Sheraton I would absolutely pay for it again. You really could eat all your meals in the lounge for free if you so desired. They have a small but adequate breakfast buffet, snacks consisting of desserts, mini sandwiches, and other finger foods all day, and happy hour with sushi, more snacks, some made-to-order hot items, and free beer, wine and hard liquor. All the food was great, the staff was friendly, and there is free wifi in the lounge (although my room package also had wifi included). I've seen many lounges in Asian hotels which are empty, desolate places where, even if they offer some snacks and drinks, you just wouldn't want to spend any time there. Not so with the Sheraton lounge; it was comfortable and welcoming.

What really stood out for me at this hotel was, as others have mentioned, the service. I've travelled a fair amount in China and Japan (and also in Europe and the US), and I think it's safe to say that in China especially, they don't really "get" service on the level that Westerners expect from a premium property. I find China has some amazingly beautiful 5-star properties, and they usually have 2-star service (if that). The Sheraton Saigon fortunately doesn't suffer that fate. All the staff here were extremely helpful, from the registration desk to the lounge staff to the bartenders at the Level 23 nightclub and wine bar. It was a pleasant stay just because of the great room and the lounge, but the staff made it all the more wonderful.

I can whole-heartedly recommend this hotel, and I will absolutely stay here again on my next visit to Saigon.

Room Tip: I think the Grand Tower is worth the price premium, although I haven't seen the rooms in the oth...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Dear p_sf,

Thank you for these very warm and positive comments about the rooms and service at Sheraton Saigon. It gives us great pleasure to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us. At Sheraton Saigon we make service our number one priority and trust that this is what distinguishes us from many other hotels.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I recently delivered a training program at this hotel and stayed there for 5 nights. The hotel staff are very responsive to any request you have. They also follow-up after providing advice to see if it worked for you. The concierge staff were always helpful in providing directions. The facilities are top notch including the pool, fitness center, and conference rooms. The restaurant on the 1st floor has a good choice of food from a buffet perspective. I ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner there at least once during my 5 day stay. The room was clean and big (I stayed on the SPG floor) with a nice view of the river. I easily recommend you stay at this hotel if you would like to visit Ho Chi Minh. The hotel is located in the center of Ho Chi Minh and close to the major shopping malls and theatre.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear atime4pleasure,

We were delighted to hear that you had such a great stay with us at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers. It was especially nice to hear about your positive interactions with our service associates and, in particular, with our very helpful concierge team. We are glad that you enjoyed the hotel's facilities.

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Best wishes,