Find the rooms very tired. Feels like I have gone back 20 years.
Other than that, it is overall okay. However I am a bit disappointed especially since rates are pretty high.
Service is okay but not impressive.
Breakfast had a good selection and was good.
Location was good with many shops nearby.
My preference would be to stay in Sofitel which has a much better feel, although location wise it has not much nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Starwood APAC, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton