New World Saigon Hotel
InterContinental Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$145
InterContinental
Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$115
$107
  • Pool
Sanouva Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$47
  • Breakfast included
Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
$78
$43
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$130
$93
Trip.com
  • Pool
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$165
$117
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$126
$104
$84
  • Pool
Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$94
$70
Priceline
  • Pool
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$320
$272
2,471 results
All reviewsresidence clubpool partyexecutive floorben thanh marketstar hotelbusiness tripthe club loungeexcellent hotelbusiness hotelwalking distancecentral locationpleasant stayan upgradenight marketbreakfast buffetphosaigon
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My second visit to this hotel. I've started staying at another hotel but unfortunately that was fully booked so my local staff booked me back into New World.

Was booked into an executive room, arrived around 7pm and was taken upstairs to the 10th floor for checking in, while checking in they told me to go the lounge which is right there and enjoy free cocktails or drinks and snacks which is nice, had a cold local beer.

Was given room 1217 overlooking a park, room was big and had all the amenities, the carpet issue is still there but didnt bother me, ordered room service and the food was good.
Had breakfast at the executive lounge and not much to choose from for my liking but it has the basics, Noodles, omelette or fried eggs. If you want more range then your better off at the ground floor restaurant with lots more to choose from.

The 1st night bed sheets and duvet felt it wasn't dried fully, had this sticky wet feeling to it and I felt itchy which was strange as I travel quite often and this was the 1st time happening to me, maybe allergic to something, anyways the next night the sheets and duvet felt way better and not so itchy.

In the evening they have a turning down service, not sure why people would want this, some person comes in to close the curtains and pull the duvet. If people moan about not getting this service then they must be one hell of a SNOB or Lazy bugger. I just told the lovely housekeeping lady that I didn't need her service.

The TV channels are quite a lot to choose from, the in room WIF-FI and Lan cable internet speed is quite good, I had a lap top, 2 mobile phones and a Tablet PC hooked up and all worked fine :)

Check out also fast. Overall a good hotel.

The night buffet at the GF restaurant is not bad either, quite a variety to choose from, had a nice lovely lamb curry but no rice or Indian breads to choose from, the only rice they had was Risotto but when I asked if they had any other rice, they quickly brought out a bowl of steamed rice for me.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Wangtshuk B
NewWorldHotel, General Manager at New World Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Wangtshuk B,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

We feel honored and appreciative that you have chosen New World Saigon Hotel during your recent trip in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam. We sincerely look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

New World Saigon exceeded my expectations, my friends and I had a fantastic time! The rooms were well kept and modern, and we particularly enjoyed the nightly entertainment. The cocktails in the bar downstairs were so AMAZING I ordered a passionfuit cocktail every night we were there.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the executive floor for free nightly cocktails, high tea and laundry if you can!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear KFletcher88,

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I had stayed at this hotel twice and always like it to be here. Great value for its class, friendly staff and excellent service as well. although the room not so modern but it's alright. I stayed at the Executive Floor so the guests can have access to the executive lounge and free internet. checking in/out, breakfast are all in the executive lounge itself. The location is also quite good, nearby the Ben Thanh market, not so far from Le Loi district where one can look at souvenirs, although there are other new hotels nearer to Le Loi. At the opposite there is a small public park, where the locals gather at night, and dance at the huts in the park, children playing. overall it's a good choice.

Room Tip: Lookout for last minute offer on the Executive Floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank KDH1976
NewWorldHotel, General Manager at New World Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear KDH1976,

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I think best hotel for money in hcmc. I like the big pool, drinks around pool and the executive level. I think to make your stay most enjoyable upgrade to executive level. It includes Internet, free breakfast, snacks at night and drinks. The hotel is greatly located where all places I like to go. Very near Ben Thanh and restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank BlutoDave
NewWorldHotel, General Manager at New World Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear BlutoDave,

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Stayed twice at this hotel in last 6 months. Location is good and service was generally friendly and helpful. Main problem is that the rooms are old and dated. On my first visit, I found that my room had the smell of 'damp old carpets'; initially I thought that this was an isolated finding, but for my second visit, my room (another floor) smelt even worse! The hotel needs an upgrade and my advice is to stay somewhere else until then..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank dkemt
NewWorldHotel, General Manager at New World Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear dkemt,

I would like to express my appreciation for providing us with your personal feedback.
I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. We hope we can have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.