New World Saigon Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Alagon City Point Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Alagon Central Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Le Duy Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Alagon d'Antique Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Saigon Sports 2 Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Giang Linh Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Room Service
Thien Hoa Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Blue Wind Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Nhat Tien(Ho Chi Minh City)
2,444 results
All reviewsresidence clubpool partyexecutive floorben thanh marketstar hotelbusiness tripthe club loungeexcellent hotelbusiness hotelwalking distancecentral locationpleasant stayan upgradenight marketbreakfast buffetphosaigon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2011

This hotel was definitly a four star hotel, with a great price... I think we paid $250 per night which included international breakfast buffet for two, and access to the VIP lounge. The spa was very relaxing and I took advantage of the steam room every morning. It's five minutes walking distance to the famous Ben Thanh Market, Just be careful crossing the street. ( MOPEDS EVERYWHERE) Also theres a park right in front of the Hotel, so if you get a high floor room, you'll be lucky to have a nice view.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra so you can have access to the VIP lounge, It's so worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AidenAustin
Reviewed August 6, 2011

If only the service in hotels in Europe was anything like this! The spa and pool facilities are excellent. The club upgrade is definitely worth for the small extra cost- you also get complimentary soft drinks/beer during the day and cocktails and canapés between 5.30 and 7.30pm. In house restaurants looked lovely (we only tried lunch at Dynasty, which was very good). Excellent location, short walking distance to everywhere in District 1. Taxi about 15 minutes from airport (slow due to traffic). Liked his hotel so much that we've booked another night before our flight home.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 5, 2011

From the moment we walked into this hotel we were welcomed by very friendly staff. We booked an executive room, so we were immediately taken to the 10 floor for private check in. The room was nothing special..a typical 5 star hotel room. Between 5 and 7 you can go to the executive lounge and have free drinks and snacks. This is the best part of staying at this hotel. The quality of the food is of a very high standard. The breakfast was also delicious. This hotel has so many possitives. The location, the friendly staff, the food, lovely big pool..and don't forget the cocktails in the executive lounge. We can highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2011

My partner and I stayed at the New World Hotel for about a week in March 2011. We booked an executive room, a little pricey at $240 aud pn ++. The room we were given was a disappointment as it was rather dated, the furniture was stained and shabby. The price included breakfast which was very good and there was an executive lounge area too that really came to life in the evening between 5 and 7 where they served light meals and drinks FREE.!! Now for us Aussies who know how to drink that was value. The food on offer in the exec lounge was unbelievably good and ranged from hors d'oeuvres, salads, soups, yum cha, cheeses, fruits and desserts. Did I mention happy hour where the bartender served free cocktails with kick. Lucky for me our room was a short stumble away. Also the exec lounge spilled out to an amazing outdoor area with nice views across this hectic city.

Room Tip: Do make sure to book online you will get a cheaper price than negotiating with staff there.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2011

I actually like this hotel because they are good service,clear,and comfortable. All of people are very kind,enthusiatic,and helpful. I would like to recommend this hotel to people all over the world. The lounge is very large, and this is a strong point to do a attraction for a good view. To be impression, I think that this is the warmest accommodation I've met anywhere. If I am gonna travel in Viet Nam some years more,I will determinate to come back and stay here . Especially, I love so much people who are working here is helped me a number of work as readdy a room,biil out and trasportation ,too. I hope that people should come and sleep here. I wish it a very impressive place.Best Regards ' Kevintrantien..............

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends