Tripadvisor
Ho Chi Minh City
1,055 results
All reviews close to the airport executive club business hotel nice hotel international airport shuttle service rain shower shuttle bus business trip buffet breakfast star hotel pool and gym executive floor short stay stayed here for nights deluxe room city
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights just after Christmas. It has the feeling of a very grand hotel and certainly the rooms are spacious. Two weddings were staged while we were there which was fun to watch. The staff were always very pleasant and helpful. My family enjoyed the pool area - a great place to refresh after noisy and dusty days exploring Ho Chi Minh City. We found the breakfast amazing and no other hotel topped the selection and choices on offer here, during our time in Vietnam. It was a wee way away from the main tourist attractions, but taxis were very cheap so that wasn't really an issue. My only criticism is that we shared a superior room with my daughter and she was on a roll-out bed which we didn't expect. The bed was so hard and uncomfortable we actually asked for an extra duvet to put underneath her (which was happily supplied) but the bed was still rock hard and she ended up sleeping on a whole lot of pillows!

Date of stay: December 2019
EastinGrandSaigon, General Manager at Eastin Grand Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear JanLoads,

Thank you so much for your positive review. My apologies for the uncomfortable sleeping conditions your daughter had to experience and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will certainly look into replacing the roll out beds to ensure our guests enjoy a comfortable nights sleep.

It is great to note you found the hotel, staff and service to your satisfaction and do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Overall is okay with service mind, room almost clean while breakfast need to improve when stay more than 2-nights, it seems to the same and get boring. Chinese restaurant is very good both taste and services

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EastinGrandSaigon, General Manager at Eastin Grand Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear benjawanseupsuk,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed Tung Garden, our Chinese restaurant. Your comments on breakfast have been noted and our Culinary team will endeavor to improve.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

I stayed here for 9 nights during my trip to Vietnam for my sister's wedding, and because she had her wedding here. This seemed like a place for business rather than for family and leisure. Because I traveled alone this time, I felt safe in this hotel, knowing most people who stayed here were for business. The service on the Club floor was great. The staff came quickly when needed. Club floor was offered 5 pieces of clothes washed and pressed everyday, breakfast, afternoon refreshments, and evening light dinner in the executive lounge. Because I spent most of my day visiting friends and family, I didn't try their afternoon tea , so I can't say how good it was. Breakfast options were good. They offered Asian and continental breakfast, very clean and nicely presented. I only used the Executive Lounge once during dinner time. The selection was limited but good quality. It was very quiet.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Thao C,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and found everything to your liking. Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review and share your stay experience.

We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Ho Chi Minh City.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Every aspect of my experience from check-in to check out was very easy. The staff were courteous and friendly. The room was luxurious and the goodnight sweet treats were a lovely touch. The Executive Lounge had good WiFi and was an easy environment to work in and the food and drinks on offer were extensive and very good value. Getting to/from ETown by taxi was cheap and easy.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EastinGrandSaigon, General Manager at Eastin Grand Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Marianne R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent journey with us and for your feedback.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay in our hotel, staff and service exceeded your expectations. Your feedback is extremely important to us as it allows us to ascertain where we are meeting or exceeding our guest’s expectations and equally importantly attend to any issues they may experience during their stay.

We are looking forward to your next satisfactory stay with us in the near future.

Kind regards,
Wayne Woods - General Manager

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Hotel is very nice and clean. We were given connecting room with the kids so it was easy for us to communicate as a whole family.
Hotel location is quite close to the airport so it does not take long to commute to the airport with free shuttle service from the hotel. That was excellent. From the hotel to the city centre does not take long at all, 15-20mins by Grab taxi (very very cheap Grab), most Grab taxis are well maintained and cleaned too.
Buffet breakfast at hotel is excellent, wide variety, light Vietnamese Foods to Western Foods, that's excellent as well.
Hotel staffs are very polite and courteous, very helpful too.
Hotel security was excellent too, I had my nephew came to the hotel to hang around with my kids and suddenly I could see security staffs wondering around and checking out where he sits or who he hangs out with.
Apart from all positive feed back, there's only 1 negative aspect about the hotel is that, charging for soft drink or juice is so expensive. A glass of orange juice costs above AU$8.00. That is a bit excessive comparing to a five star hotel in Australia.
Will I come back to Eastin Grand again in the future? YES I would, because of its location and service from the hotel staffs. If booking ahead, we could get a good deal too comparing to other 5 stars hotel in Saigon.

Room tip: If interconnecting room is required, request should be made during the booking so that hotel staff can organise before hand.
Date of stay: December 2019
EastinGrandSaigon, General Manager at Eastin Grand Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear andrewnJ122JM,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay in our hotel, staff and service exceeded your expectations. At Eastin Grand Saigon we take great pride in being able to provide our guests with authentic and personalized service and your compliments will be shared with my team of fabulous associates.

I wish to express my appreciation for taking the time to provide us with your feedback as we always strive to improve our product and service quality.

Yours sincerely,