We stayed there for three nights to visit Saigon at the end of our Vietnam trip.
The Sofitel Saigon is a very classical business hotel: big, clean, with excellent service, a very good spa.
The rooms were a little small even though we had Executive Rooms.
The location is not ideal for tourists as it is a little outside the animated Bar&Restaurant area.
Prices are high, as expected.
Breakfast was good.
The hotel offers a great pool at the 18th floor with a view on the city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Saigon Plaza is located on peaceful tree-lined Le Duan Boulevard just a moment from the city's commercial centre with it's fabulous shopping dining and landmark attractions like Notre Dame Cathedral and Reunification Palace. Newly renovated rooms and suites offer guests contemporary 5-star hotel style with a blend of modern French design and Vietnamese influences. Each room features spacious elegance while the Imperial Suite is the largest in Saigon. Situated in the business district and offering a full range of expert services the hotel is ideal for business as well as leisure travellers to Ho Chi Minh. It's conference facilities make it a preferred host for Magnifique weddings and events. Experience the French art de vivre the best of Ho Chi Minh City and gracious 5-star hotel service at Sofitel Saigon Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Saigon Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Saigon Plaza Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Sofitel Hotel Plaza Saigon
- Sofitel Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sofitel