This hotel is very well located for those who like to walk around the city. The service is 5* no doubt and all the amenities are there. Nice rooftop pool and bar with light snacks. But when we got the check at the bar we were charged 2000000 extra, which we were very surprised about, but they took it off when we pointed it out. That should not be happening in a 5* hotel.
Other than that I would recommend it if you are staying in Saigon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon is a hotel for the curious, the adventurous, and for those who see every journey as a chance to be inspired by the unexpected. We are here to help you find authentic local experiences; we are passionate about the neighborhood and believe in Business Unusual. With sensational panoramic views of the Saigon River, and in the midst of the vibrant business and tourist hub of Ho Chi Minh City, the Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon is the leading 5* lifestyle hotel in Saigon. The hotel features total 336 comfortable and spacious Guest Rooms and Suites as well as two exceptional dining venues – Viet Kitchen and Kabin Restaurants - which offer amazing culinary journeys across international and Cantonese cuisines as well as local flavors and specialties. A cool and trendy Rbar on hotel ground floor, relaxing Atrium Lounge, an open air social event venue Liquid Sky Bar, rooftop pool, an on-property spa and a Fitness Center complete the full list of services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Renaissance