Although this location is starting to show its age this is still a very nice hotel. The staff could not be more helpful nor could they be much nicer. The rooms are fine but certainly not what you will find at many other Renaissance properties. I do try to stay at Marriott locations and I will certainly stay here again. Its worth the few extra dollars to book a river view room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Saigon's business and entertainment district, the Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon, a Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel, offers warm hospitality, first-class amenities and incredible panoramic views of the Saigon River. Ho Chi Minh's famous landmarks such as the Reunification Palace and the beautiful Opera House are all within strolling distance as are numerous sellers of Vietnamese arts and crafts: a fascinating mix of commercial, retail, entertainment and cultural highlights at your door. Pamper yourself in a newly refurbished club room and after a day of meetings or sightseeing, take a dip in our rooftop pool,relax at our sun soaked poolside terrace. Alternatively enjoy a drink in the Atrium Lounge, a leisurely dinner at Kabin Chinese Restaurant or dine in our Riverside Café for Western and Vietnamese culinary delights. If you are looking for a hotel for an event or meeting the Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon offers meeting facilities which include natural daylight and river views ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Renaissance