“Excellant service”
Review of Cat Moc Spa

Cat Moc Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Only 1 km from Ben Thanh market, Saigon, Cat Moc Spa brings you into intimately modern decor with Japanese culture serving. Professional trained and customer oriented therapists provide valuable spa treatments in ambiance of aromatic scent, tuneful melodies with affordable spending.
Okinawa, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellant service”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We had a wonderful massage here at a great price. The staff were very professional and accommodating. The facility was clean and well taken care of. We would definitely recommend.

Visited January 2013

• Korean first
HCMC
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Did not meet expectations”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Since Cat Moc was ranked #1 - I chose it over the other spas. Since it was hard finding information about this spa before hand since they don't have a website so I could only base my expectations on TA reviews.

Let's just say - huge disappointment. It's a cheap place - so if you're looking for a no-frills kind of spa and hit and miss service - you may be ok with this. But it was just disappointing all around from the atmosphere, room (clean but sheets smelled), staff with little English, noisy with chattery staff outside and therapist with hands like sandpaper. It's a very local establishment and also in a far part of town. Not your usual tourist venue.

I got a warm stone massage for $18 but the overall experience was so uncomfortable that it wasn't worth my time even though it was cheap. I rather spend more for a quality experience than go through a session hoping it would end soon.

Don't waste your time or money here.

3 Thank bunbo
Kelly N, Manager at Cat Moc Spa, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear bunbo,

As Spa manager, I would like to manifest many thanks to use our services and really apologize for that when happened!

According to the Spa service procedure to control the quality, we ask the customers to have quality feedback after services and after service we always change new sheet to prepare for other customers coming. Particularly, I also checked all customer feedback for last 3 weeks, all customers have been satisfied with hot stone massage worth $17.

Therefore please inform me the specific date and time you used the service for us to improve the service on time. More importantly, to keep our mission is always provide professional services for all customers!

Thank you very much for your helpful response!

Spa manager_Kelly Nguyen (Ms.)
Moscow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The best spa e perience!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We went with our couple friends and everyone was happy.
Professional service, good atmosphere and full relaxation.
Highly recomended!

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent, very relaxing.”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My wife and I went for a massage at Cat Moc Spa, a ten minute walk from the Hotel Nikko.

From the moment we walked in the door, we felt relaxed and welcomed. The atmosphere was calming after the hustle of HCM and everyone was very professional.

The ladies who massaged my wife and I were very good, spoke to us in hushed tones to keep the mood relaxed, and checked that the pressure they were using was okay.

I opted for the 1/2 hr relaxing back and shoulder + 1hr foot massage, so relaxing I had to wake myself with loud snoring six times.

Very clean premises with showers and clean garments to wear during the session (my wife said I looked very like a don wearing the silk robe provided).

We paid for an hour and a half of massages each, we got two hours of massage, but you should really only be going for a massage if you have no urgent plans after, and it is aways nice to get an extra half hour for free.

When we finished the lady at front of house gave us a drink and asked if we would like a taxi? Feeling very chilled, we said yes, she not only called us a reliable car service, she escorted us to the waiting car, spoke to the driver to ensure he was clear on where to go so all we had to do was pay him when we got out.

We return two days later for more of the same. Many thanks to all the staff at the spa. We had a great time, the service as well as the massages were excellent.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Ceejayvee
Milan, Italy
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Super massage, clean and nice”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had three massages while in Vietnam and the one here at Cat Moc has been the best of all.
The place is clean and nice looking, the staff is kind, speaks english and is well prepared.
You decide filling a form how you want the massage (how strong, wich parts in particular, ecc.)
Cost is about 10/15 Euros, notihing for Europe but wuite expencive to be Vietnameese.

Visited December 2012