“Super massage, clean and nice”
Review of Cat Moc Spa

Cat Moc Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Only 1 km from Ben Thanh market, Saigon, Cat Moc Spa brings you into intimately modern decor with Japanese culture serving. Professional trained and customer oriented therapists provide valuable spa treatments in ambiance of aromatic scent, tuneful melodies with affordable spending.
Milan, Italy
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Super massage, clean and nice”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had three massages while in Vietnam and the one here at Cat Moc has been the best of all.
The place is clean and nice looking, the staff is kind, speaks english and is well prepared.
You decide filling a form how you want the massage (how strong, wich parts in particular, ecc.)
Cost is about 10/15 Euros, notihing for Europe but wuite expencive to be Vietnameese.

• Korean first
Hsinchu, Taiwan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“5 star spa, highly recommend”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Cat moc spa really have professional staffs and nice environment, including clean bathroom to take a shower. They provides everything you need. My husband and I had a food message and body message, the best massage experience I have ever enjoyed in southeast Asia. Worth the price and I am willing to go back to enjoy their service next time.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank minching
london
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“good but not perfect”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Perhaps because this was number one on TA I expected more. Service was good, staff professional but something was lacking. Ambiance perhaps? Worth a visit but don't expect perfection.

1 Thank susie_persian
The Hague, The Netherlands
“must do in Saigon”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I heard from this spa/massagesalon during one of our tours. I already went for a massage in Hanoi and in Ho Chi MInh in the backpackers district, but it was not worth the (little) money. So for the second massage I decided to go to Cat Moc spa. They picked me up/paid my taxi, and when I arrived there was a high level of customer skills. It had the good atmosphere, and the right brands (Dermalogica). I did the thai massage, it was the best I ever had. I decided to come back the they after or another one :) Highly recommended!

Visited January 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice relaxing massage”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Nice relaxing massage, with good firm pressure. Very professional service, including quick & efficient paperwork. Nice change rooms & option for shower.