“good but not perfect” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cat Moc Spa

Cat Moc Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Only 1 km from Ben Thanh market, Saigon, Cat Moc Spa brings you into intimately modern decor with Japanese culture serving. Professional trained and customer oriented therapists provide valuable spa treatments in ambiance of aromatic scent, tuneful melodies with affordable spending.
london
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“good but not perfect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Perhaps because this was number one on TA I expected more. Service was good, staff professional but something was lacking. Ambiance perhaps? Worth a visit but don't expect perfection.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank susie_persian

• Korean first
The Hague, The Netherlands
“must do in Saigon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

I heard from this spa/massagesalon during one of our tours. I already went for a massage in Hanoi and in Ho Chi MInh in the backpackers district, but it was not worth the (little) money. So for the second massage I decided to go to Cat Moc spa. They picked me up/paid my taxi, and when I arrived there was a high level of customer skills. It had the good atmosphere, and the right brands (Dermalogica). I did the thai massage, it was the best I ever had. I decided to come back the they after or another one :) Highly recommended!

Visited January 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice relaxing massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Nice relaxing massage, with good firm pressure. Very professional service, including quick & efficient paperwork. Nice change rooms & option for shower.

Visited December 2012
“Good massage at nice clean place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had a nice massage, they realy knew what they do. The place is nice and clean. Price is a bit higher (about 250k per hour for 60m thai massage) than at the other places but is worth it!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best spa in Vietnam!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had three massages in two days at CatMoc because they were so good and so well priced. The key difference with this spa is that the therapists really pay attention to what is going on in your body rather than just giving you some standard version that everyone gets. Highly recommended. I know they have plans for expansion in the future so hopefully that won't lead to a compromise on quality. Free taxi pickup and drop off with participating hotels. Very clean and tidy. Private bathroom and toilet for showering etc before and after. my husband aldo had a massage and raved about it also.