“Relaxing experience”
Review of Cat Moc Spa

Cat Moc Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Only 1 km from Ben Thanh market, Saigon, Cat Moc Spa brings you into intimately modern decor with Japanese culture serving. Professional trained and customer oriented therapists provide valuable spa treatments in ambiance of aromatic scent, tuneful melodies with affordable spending.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Super-polite staff, nice prices, relaxing atmosphere, clean. They have a free pick-up service in some hotels and they make you feel pampered. I recommend.

3  Thank ana_teresa_simoes
There are newer reviews for Cat Moc Spa

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Massages were fantastic. Very professional. Went back twice and will happily go again.

Best one I have ever had, the traditional is not for the faint of hearts, being pulled from pillar to pillar with the massagist standing on my back. In the end I felt brand new. Of course they have the normal calm massage ones that my wife had. My wife was 2 months pregnant and they knew exactly what to do and how to treat her.

The hostess is a very nice lady. I was not expecting this place to really be 4th on ho chi minh lists, but after going I see why. I cannot recommend more highly.

3  Thank fellowtraveller2000
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The spa is a little off from District 1 - about a 15-20mins Taxi ride. The Spa is decently decorated and a wide array of services is on offer. Pricing wise - about 3 times above those brochured 'spas' in BackPacker area BUT i am doubtful of those other places - with names like Sala Spa.

The manager of the Spa - Kelly - took great care of us (me and me Mrs). We were asked on specific areas that needed additonal attention, etc. Rather professional. We had asked for a 90 min Swedish massage (which i will share more on this later).

The interior of the Spa was neatly and professionally set up. The therepists that were assigned to us wore uniforms resembling those of nurses. They even wore surgical mask to complete the look.

The massage was thoroughly enjoyable - good ambiance (quiet + therapists did not talk to one another) and adequate strength (rather relaxing actually as my partner dozed off twice).

Would i be back? For sure! Thanks Kelly and the 2 therapists.

Oh yeah - with regards to the 90mins treatment - there appeared to be a miscommunication between Kelly and the Therapists and we only got the 75 mins treatment. It was a small matter but Kelly ensured that our enjoyment was not compromised in any manner - she actually refunded us our treatment fee by sending the payment to our Hotel Room! She actually called me and mentioned she felt bad for not offering us 90mins, and had asked us to go back for a complimentary 2 hr treatment - which i thought was sweet and politely declined (as it was really a small matter). She then called my wife a few mins later and insisted of sending the payment back to us for 'unfuilfilled service, this despite us getting the 75mins service which we were billed for. We were not expecting that most certainly and she didn't have to do that (as we were more than happy with the 75 mins we got) but she went all out of her way as she felt bad.

I wanted to put this on the record that i am purely writing my experience. Even if she did not refund us (which was something we didn't expect at all), i would still recommend this for all to go there.

4  Thank TheFatBelly
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This place was recommended to me by the staff at the hotel I was staying in. I was impressed with the very high level of cleanliness and the level of service. The free taxi to the spa was a nice touch as well. I had 4 treatments here in total and was satisfied with them all. The Swedish massage was very, very good value. A great place to get pampered and at very reasonable price.

5  Thank AnnieFairlie
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I came here at the recommendation of my hotel. I got a thai massage and body scrub. The facilities are basic, but clean, quiet and very pleasant. Each step of the way the staff was friendly, spoke enough english, and very efficient at their jobs. I left feeling like a new person, which is really all I ask for $20....

5  Thank littleb7190