“Get what you pay for...”
Review of Cat Moc Spa

Cat Moc Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Only 1 km from Ben Thanh market, Saigon, Cat Moc Spa brings you into intimately modern decor with Japanese culture serving. Professional trained and customer oriented therapists provide valuable spa treatments in ambiance of aromatic scent, tuneful melodies with affordable spending.
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Suggested by hotel... Warmly welcomed on arrival. This isn't a $5.00 special massage in the backpack area, this is for weary travellers who want friendly, informative and professional attention and services, and are happy to pay prices cheaper to what we would at home . Secure changing/locker room with personal key provided. Particular care was taken with regards to my particular skin requirements.
Would return in a flash.

3  Thank FishNPhipps

Reviewed August 8, 2012

My husband and I get massages quite often and I can honestly say this was the best massage we've ever had, both of us felt that way. We are going back again during our stay, we loved it. Not to mention it was only $17 for a 90 minute hot stone massage! They offer you a shower before and after, which is nice since it can be very hot walking around the city, so stopping in at any time (even if you've been sweating ;) is not an issue. I would highly recommend this place!!

4  Thank Distelrath
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I had the 75minute hot stone therapy. On arrival you are warmly greeted by a member of staff who has a cold refreshing drink waiting for you. You are given a locker with a key for your belongings to be placed into. You can request a soft, medium or hard massage. Once the masseur has began she asks if you if you are happy with the pressure being applied. The room is quiet, clean and soft music is being played in the background. My massage cost $17 but I felt that it was money well spent as it was the best massage that I have ever had.
They arrange free taxi pick up from your hotel.
Highly recommended.

7  Thank Wayne B
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Yeah you can go and get a cheaper massage down the road - but this is the place to really pamper yourself. The staff are extremely professional and patient with a beautiful set up. My mother and I went and did the 2.5th rejuvenation and we walked out of there different people. I'm flying out of Saigon and will be going back there before returning to OZ! :-)

5  Thank Wachij
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My wife and I had the massage here in beautiful surrounds and by professional staff.
Our daughter also had a hair shampoo and massage, we paid twice what you get offered off the streets but still only about $10 so knowing the place was nice and not some little dive was worth the extra bit.
The fact that the lady walked on my back without actually damaging any vital organs is also a good sign

5  Thank Maddijett