We stayed two nights and really appreciated this little hotel for these reasons:
- central location 10 min walk to war museum and 5 min to markets
- 12 noon check out
- VND 210,000 air port transfers (USD 11)
- Breakfast (simple) and wifi included
- lift and air conditioning all worked
- very friendly and helpful staff, provided local maps and direction to local attractions etc
- nice pubs and restaurants close by.
- walking distance from the busses to/from Phnom Penh
We booked on line and got a room rate of USD 27/ night. (April 2014)
We will stay here next time we come to Saigon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near tourist attractions such as Ben Thanh Market, HCMC Central Post Office, Reunification Palace, Municipal Theater Saigon Opera House and The Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral. It’s suitable for either leisure travelers or business travelers who wish to stay in the most convenient location.Located right in the heart of the tourist area - the intersection of the famous De Tham, and Bui Vien street, the hotel offer great convenience for tour booking, shopping, eating, drinking , spa, massages , and nightlife entertainment. Name it, you mostly may have it just out side the hotel door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your DDA Hotel District 1 (BIZU) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.