“My go-to spot in Vietnam, will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of MZ Club

MZ Club
Ranked #698 of 3,136 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: European, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Westminster, California
“My go-to spot in Vietnam, will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I really enjoyed coming back here everytime I was in Saigon. I came often with my brother and we'd always come back for the food and the environment. The manager was always attentive and sweet, I really do miss Vietnam and once I come back I am coming here again. Good food, good service, pricey but classy. You get what you pay for. I trust this place.

• Visited December 2013

“Classy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Great ambience, slightly older crowd, beautiful women, very very very friendly staff. Drinks aren't cheap, but the band is outstanding! Had a great time. Would definitely come back here again.

Malaysia
“MZ Wine Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

As our Hotel was very near MZ Wine Restaurant, we were attracted by the ambiance and pop into MZ for a drink.
We were served by a very friendly Female Assistant Manager from the Wine Restaurant. She recommended us a variety of cocktails to taste.
We also enjoyed the live piano/violin music that starts at 7-30pm, think it lasted for an hour.
The next 3 nights we visited again, as they were special Halloween cocktail at special price too. We also enjoyed the Pizza there.
On Halloween night we had dinner there and I enjoyed the NZ Beef Tenderloin and Pumpkin Soup.
For the ambiance, service and music, i considered the price reasonable.
The Female Assistant Manager were really commendable with her excellent customer service as she granted us 10% discount without us prompting,
This gave us a "WOW" feeling and will surely recommend friends to visit MZ Wine Restaurant and Club, if they are in HCM City.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank JCAM_Malaysia
Billericay, United Kingdom
“Super evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

we arrived in Ho Chi Minh and staying in the Hotel Eden Saigon for 3 days and we visited the MZ Club on the 1st night and thankfully took no notice of a number of remarks on trip adviser, ie loud music from nightclub once the piano and vialist finished (complete rubbish), food super staff could not do enough for us,so much so we returned for the next 2 nights... would suggest anyone who's in the area should visit this restaurant .Its only been open for one month but I'm sure it will have a huge success,sadly both of us too old to try the Nightclub out !

• Visited October 2013
Gold Coast Australia
“Too expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I just thought I may as well be at home. There are so many good places to eat and drink, but this is trying to appeal to visitors, so very much like going somewhere at home. The manager was very attentive and friendly.

Visited September 2013