“Best lounge in SaiGon”

Beirut - Mediterranean Kitchen & Lounge
Order Online
Ranked #204 of 4,999 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Beirut brings Mediterranean flavours to diners in a gorgeous funky Mediterranean- inspired modern space. Beirut is the only the restaurant & lounge of its kind to offer the full Arabian dining experience with Shisha and Belly Dancing in Ho Chi Minh City.
Reviewed October 31, 2018

Every time I come here I always get a Shisha first, some food and cocktail. First time you come you can try salad and Pita bread, dips and grilled beef.
Sometime I come with friends sometime I come alone. I love watching the belly dancing here performed by so sexy and charming ladies. I’m sure u will also love this place :D

Reviewed October 31, 2018

I came here 2 times and highly recommend this place. It’s the Mediterrannean best lounge and restaurant in Saigon I know.:
- Impressive belly dancing , very sexy, professional, every night after 8pm.
- Delicious lebanese food. I did not try all dishes here yet, maybe next time willl try more but I really like dips served with Pita here.
- Good and fast services
- Very resonable prices (only 198,000vnd for a lunch buffte ticket)

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

I've been to Beirut Restaurants a few times and their Mediterranean food is always consistent. They have veg and non veg options and the portions are large.The food is very flavorful with a lots of options for sides. They also have some dessert options because YOLO!

The staff is always friendly and there is plenty of comfy seating.

UPDATE: An awesome staff named Li from Beirut shared me their updated weekday events and promotions as below
* Ladies Night (Mon),Wild Latino Night (Tues), Wingsday (Wed),Special Combos (Thu->Sat), Guest DJ Night (Sat), Shisha Tasting (Sun) and SHISHA Buy 1 FOR 1 daily*
And one more...Happy Hour daily (from 3-6pm). Sooo excited with these events. I may just I have to go back this week! Woot!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

I visited the restaurant for lunch today with a colleague who never had Mediterranean food. We had great time. The lunch menu is not very lavish but very good for its price. We paid VND198K per person which for the spread is fantastic. Good vegetarian options as well.

Reviewed October 30, 2018

I did not think we can find the better Shisha lounge in this city. It’s the best to enjoy your afternoon or night. Good for being here alone, with friends, family, crush or business partners. The staffs are very hospitable and helpful.
Everything was beyond expectations! Do not forget the Tasting Day on Sundays. One more, the food and belly dancing are also perfect.
I love the food here so much, especially the lamp chops and Middle East salads here. Very very healthy!