“The right hotel at the right place.”

Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA
Ranked #28 of 475 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is a good hotel to spend the night in HCM City. Well located, good rooms, small roof top pool with bar, great variety at breakfast, good service,... Not more I can say about this hotel that proves you don't have to go for a chain hotel at high prices to get quality treatment. Yes, rooms are not overly spacious and bathroom is small but it's very clean, you have wifi and you should not spend time in your hotelroom when you are so close to the city center or at the roof top pool (if you have a chair as it's small). So almost perfect...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Binh D, General Manager at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear The Foxies,

Thank you very much for a wonderful review on your recent stay.

I am very pleased to learn that you had a perfect stay with a value of money. I am also proud to read that the level of the hotel is up to your expectation.

If you have a chance to return Saigon, we are glad to welcome you back.

Grand Silverland Hotel and Spa

Write a ReviewReviews (1,757)

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great hotel in a great location. Breakfast was very good with wide selection both western and asian food. Room is not big but good enough as this is Saigon we are talking about, cant expect big rooms. Only downside to my stay is that Housekeeping took my laundry to be washed when i did not even filled in the laundry form or sign/approved to be washed yet. Advice to anyone out there is not to put your laundry in thr hotel laundry bag if you do not plan to wash it yet cause even when i put in the cupboard they went through my cupboard and took it out. Other than this issue..overall good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Binh D, General Manager at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Bettyngu,

Thank you very much for your review on recent stay at our hotel.

I am happy to hear that you overall satisfied with the hotel location, facilities and service.

Thanks for bringing to my attention on your laundry issues. We have set up 2 plastic bags, one with name laundry, one without. And there should be a note placed on the bag that if the laundry which put in the laundry bag, will be serviced. Sometime, there is no guest signature or details on the bill, we still offered service as few guests did not want to waste time filling the form.

We believe that It is best that we still offer the service whether there is guest's signature or not. If there is a misunderstanding between, we can offer discount to reduce the unexpected cost or give it as complimentary.

Thanks again for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great location and close to everything including the Ben Thanh Markets and the war remnants museum. The room was large and well set out, very modern. Rooftop pool was great especially after a long day of exploring. Would definitely recommend this hotel if you want to do Vietnam a little bit fancier than the cheaper places. Very friendly, helpful staff. 10/10!!!

Room Tip: Maybe ask for a room on a higher floor to avoid any street noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KaseynNiall
Binh D, General Manager at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear KaseynNiall,

Thank you very much for a positive comments on your recent stay.

I am happy to hear that you overall satisfied with the hotel location, service and its staff.

I very much appreciate your high rating and recommend our hotel to readers.

If you have a chance to return Saigon, we are glad to welcome you back.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Excellent location. The staff were very friendly and very willing to help. In fact some went out of their way to quiz us about our day and if we enjoyed whatever it was that we did. Breakfast was excellent with a tremendous variety. overall very good. near all the major attractions.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank tonimbuk
Binh D, General Manager at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Dear Tonimbuk,

Thank you very much for a positive review on TripAdvsior.

I am happy to hear that the hotel location and breakfast have met your expectation. I am also proud to learn that the staff have shown their professional attitude and passion to serve you.

Thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Only had 2 days here but found the hotel very nice. The rooms were a bit small for 2 adults and a child but the roof top pool, customer service and close location to the Ben Tranh markets was really good.
I would really recommend this hotel and the location.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Scott N
Binh D, General Manager at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Scott N,

It is our pleasure to welcome you for a short 2 night stay. And I am happy to learn that you had a good time.

We appreciate your high rating on the level of service and introduce our hotel to readers.

If your travel plan brings you back Saigon, we are glad to welcome you again.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Very nice design and big room, fresh fruit every day.
Bathroom is like a spa!! Whirlpool, multifunctional shower/ jet shower all in one we loved it!
Breakfast had a very large variety of western and vietnamese food and they make you your eggs just the way you like them because they make them in front of you.
Service is very helpfull with anything you ask, they would even walk with you to show you the way.
And a nice swimmingpool with a beautifull view on the roof
Worth every euro we spend there!

• Stayed: July 2013
Binh D, General Manager at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Jacobs36,

Thank you for a wonderful review on your recent stay with us.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and services. I am proud to read that you found the staff helpful and exceed your expectation.

Finally, it is great that you seemed to have a good choice worth every Euro spent.

We believe that if you have a chance to return Saigon, we will be your choice again.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and that was so lovely stay.I came to Vietnam for the first time by myself.Very nervous,very anxious. But the moment I met hotel staff at the airport, my worry was completely cleared. They are so nice.
When I arrived this hotel, a receptionist wearing "ao dai" called my name with a big smile. I was so moved to be welcomed like that. The express check in by her in my room was comfortable for me.
Doormen are also great! They always have nice smile and very friendly and helpful. As the guests went out, they made sure to say something and cared about us. Especially Quang,wearing glasses, is awesome and professional ! He seems to enjoy his work and really friendly and helpful.^^ He has plenty of knowledge to satisfy guests' needs. I have a lot to thank him for giving me a card with the hotel's address when I went out at night. I wasn't able to come back to the hotel with no hotel card. I can't forget his nice smile!! :)
Unexpectedly the windowless room was okay to me. I slept well in a safe enviroment.
I miss the night view and sound of HCMC from the roof top of this hotel.
I will never forget these truly amazing days !!
I can strongly recommend this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear ねるこ san,

Thank you very much for a positive review on your recent stay.

I am very happy to learn that you really enjoyed the hotel facilities and its' services. I am also very proud to read your excellent comments on the staff professional attitude. I will pass on your comments to them to serve as an encouragement, especially, Quang will get a reward from the hotel Management.

Again, thank you very much for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.