“Great family brunch at La Creperie.”

La Creperie - Pizza Pie
Ranked #196 of 3,361 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
“Great family brunch at La Creperie.”
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Took the kids here and everyone enjoyed the whole experience. Food was tasty. Ambiance was cool- place is set up like a ship. Fun.

1 Thank pdaronson

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Gray, Maine
“Quite nice actually...”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Came here this morning, late, starving. Very nice environment. Sat on the ground floor. Service was prompt and very good. Had crepes with jambon, cheese and some sauteed mushrooms and salad, diet coke. All wonderful, absolutely no complaints at all. This will be my go to place for a nice relaxed brunch, breakfast or perhaps even a delightful casual dinner on occasion. Price is Ok, not cheap, not outrageous. You should give it a go.

• Visited October 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
“Fabulous crepes in the heart of Saigon”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have been living around the corner of la Creperie for almost two month, passing by for most of the time without even making an effort to step into this beautiful restaurant. Oh, what a mistake and what did I loose out in those weeks! One day, after not knowing what to eat I ventured into this seeming less and small café, and I was so surprised of its quality of ingredients and taste of its dishes, I returned every day for either lunch or dinner or both! Cant get enough, serious! What I love is the simplicity and honesty of these dishes; the ingredients speak for them self. Comfort food? Nup, its more than that, still need to figure out what word to be used to describe La Creperie correctly. As for me; I will return tomorrow, and the day after and again.

Chris

• Visited October 2012
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“A real taste of Brittany in Saigon”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

If you like real Breton crepes, this is the only place to be in Saigon.
Their crepes are prepared with the best ingredients with many different flavors. I often go there for lunch or dinner and I can tell that their crepes are delicious and that you can't find this anywhere else in town.
Their price are quite reasonable for both lunch and dinner. They have 3 different set lunch with a choice of a salty and a sweet crepe which are really good value.
I do recommend this place if you wanna try new tastes and if you are looking for a nice place.

• Visited September 2012
“Place to go back...”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

After reading all the commends here we decided to give it a try.
We where not disappointed at all, the place looks good (you feel like in a classic boot) and the service is very attentive and correct.

We ordered 2 different kind of spring roll to share, we where pleasantly surprised by the presentation. As it each spring roll come as a long (35cm) roll cut in small bite ready pieces.
The taste was good, and you feel the freshness.

After this appetizer we eat 2 different crepes witch where very tastefully and again very fresh.

This is also the first place in Saigon where I find Apple cider from French called "cidre de bretagne". Its a good tasting cider that is perfect to match the savory crepes.

The prices in this place are decent as we pay 915.000VND for all above.

We will defently go back if we feel desire for crepes!

• Visited August 2012