“Fabulous crepes in the heart of Saigon”

La Creperie - Pizza Pie
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Bangkok, Thailand
“Fabulous crepes in the heart of Saigon”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have been living around the corner of la Creperie for almost two month, passing by for most of the time without even making an effort to step into this beautiful restaurant. Oh, what a mistake and what did I loose out in those weeks! One day, after not knowing what to eat I ventured into this seeming less and small café, and I was so surprised of its quality of ingredients and taste of its dishes, I returned every day for either lunch or dinner or both! Cant get enough, serious! What I love is the simplicity and honesty of these dishes; the ingredients speak for them self. Comfort food? Nup, its more than that, still need to figure out what word to be used to describe La Creperie correctly. As for me; I will return tomorrow, and the day after and again.

Chris

• Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“A real taste of Brittany in Saigon”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

If you like real Breton crepes, this is the only place to be in Saigon.
Their crepes are prepared with the best ingredients with many different flavors. I often go there for lunch or dinner and I can tell that their crepes are delicious and that you can't find this anywhere else in town.
Their price are quite reasonable for both lunch and dinner. They have 3 different set lunch with a choice of a salty and a sweet crepe which are really good value.
I do recommend this place if you wanna try new tastes and if you are looking for a nice place.

• Visited September 2012
“Place to go back...”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

After reading all the commends here we decided to give it a try.
We where not disappointed at all, the place looks good (you feel like in a classic boot) and the service is very attentive and correct.

We ordered 2 different kind of spring roll to share, we where pleasantly surprised by the presentation. As it each spring roll come as a long (35cm) roll cut in small bite ready pieces.
The taste was good, and you feel the freshness.

After this appetizer we eat 2 different crepes witch where very tastefully and again very fresh.

This is also the first place in Saigon where I find Apple cider from French called "cidre de bretagne". Its a good tasting cider that is perfect to match the savory crepes.

The prices in this place are decent as we pay 915.000VND for all above.

We will defently go back if we feel desire for crepes!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank AnhBo
Singapore
“Full of flavor in every bite”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Came here after reading the raves on tripadvisor and was not to be disappointed. Substantial crepes offering fresh, well married flavours with every bite. The interior setting is a whimsical nautical theme, from bowl, plate, salt an deeper shakers and even the kitchen staffs uniform. Service was efficient and very friendly. Pricey by local standards but definitely worth the spend considering they do not skimp on ingredients.

• Visited August 2012
Oxford, Mississippi
“It's all about crepe!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

If you are a crepe-lover, this place for you. They have many kinds of crepe that can amaze you and delight your kids. Very nice service and baby-friendly manner. My son loves their sofa :) I like this place, the interior looks nice. You have to pay a bit attention to find it 'cause the front door is a bit small and its simple decor make La Creperie a bit overwhelmed by the other shops around.. Brunch is served from 11am.

• Visited February 2012