“flexible and friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Half Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour from Ho Chi Minh
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dreaming of new horizons ? Hoi An Express is definitely your best solution. Created in 2002, we are one of the leading tour operators in Viet Nam. Hoi An Express aims to deliver quality, diversified, and personalized travel services to its guests with focus on professionalism, customer orientation, and integrity. Specialized in luxury travels, Hoi An Express arranges small group tours with luxury transportation and professional tour guides, reaching all Vietnamese destinations. Our Services are Tours, M.I.C.E Services, Luxury Transportation, Hotel Reservation, Air/Train Ticket, Visa Services...Our objective is to provide a magical and unforgettable experience to all of our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need more information. Hoi An Express is honored to have the opportunity to serve you and design together the perfect trip you've been dreaming of. Are you ready for the adventure ?
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“flexible and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I had booked an afternoon half day cyclo tour at chinatown with hoi an express. The tour was to start at 1.30pm. However, under our hotel's reccomendation we signed up for a half day morning tour with their affiliated agency as we were assured we could be back by 1/1.30pm. Unfortunately, this did not happen and my husband and I were very upset about it. Thankfully Hoi An express was very flexible and helped us to change our tour time to 2.30pm after I sent a text to Annie at about 11am that it seemed impossible that we could make it for the 1.30pm tour.
The tour was also comfortable as our pick-up car was new and the guide was friendly. Sitting on the cyclos was really exciting as we got to take the time to see the surroundings as cars and motorcycles drove by. But I would not recommend this for the faint-hearted as it got a little too exciting at times. Chinatown was interesting to see. Wished we could spend more time at chinatown.

Hoi An Express E, Managing Director at Hoi An Express, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear Jiali C,

Warm greetings from Hoi An Express – Executive Tours!

Many thanks for taking a few minutes of your time in writing us a feedback about our Chinatown Tour by Cyclo in Ho Chi Minh City. We are very happy to hear from you as your comments and suggestions are very important to us. It is to our greatest satisfaction to make your stay in Vietnam as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.

We hope that you travel with us again the next time you visit or even recommend us to your friends and family back home.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best Regards,

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great travel organisation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

We visited north and south Vietnam in 2012 in an escorted group with Hoi An Express. When my husband and I decided to return as a couple this year, we chose Hoi An Express to put all the pieces together. I highly recommend them to anyone visiting this area.

I called them our travel "ninjas". They just appeared and did what was required, with no fuss at all. When we arrived at HCMC airport, we were met on arrival, supplied with a company gift pack, provided with chilled water and transported in a clean, modern, air conditioned vehicle to our hotel and given a loaner mobile phone pre-programmed with contact numbers for our guides and the office. We had picked the hotels where we wanted to stay so were using Hoi An Express to co-ordinate pickups, transfers and some tours.

Heard of some people having quite disastrous tours and experiences, but our tours were quite well organised and enjoyable. Recommend the 1/2 day motor bike tour around Saigon. Being amongst the bikes made them less threatening and we saw some great things that we may not have seen otherwise. Thanks to our drivers Loi and Phuc - they made the trip very interesting.

Also did the full day trip to Black Lady Mountain and appreciated the opportunity to escape from the city for a full day. Thanks to Loi for his interesting dialogue and knowledge. Also did the Bonsai Dinner Cruise on the Mekong and was reassured to have the vehicle drop us off and pick us up at the end of the night.

In summary, everything was professional from our first enquiry until our last transfer to the airport to head home.

Thanks to you all in Saigon and Hoi An.

Visited December 2013
Hoi An Express E, Managing Director at Hoi An Express, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear CarryonMarion,

Warm greetings from the Hoi An Express – Executive Tours!

Many thanks for taking some of your time in writing us a wonderful feedback describing in details how your trip has made great impressions about our lovely country. We are very happy to hear from you and have served you and your husband once again as your “travel ninjas” whenever you come here.Our team members Loi & Phuc are also happy to know that you’ve enjoyed your moments with them.

We look forward in traveling with you one more time in the next years to come. Vietnam and HAE is always here to welcome you with our biggest smiles!

Best Regards,
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

We normally don't take organized tours or holiday packages, as I enjoy researching (with the help of Trip Advisor) and booking our holidays online, but I purchased a Scoopon for a 14 night Vietnam/Cambodia tour with HoI An express and couldn't have been happier to sit back and enjoy the professional services of Annie and Sylvia who advised and tailored our tour to suit the extra days we had booked. All enquiries were answered quickly and efficiently and it was lovely to meet Sylvia in our homestay in HCMC.

Everything ran like clockwork and the choice of hotels and tours were excellent.

The guides were all very friendly and knowledgeable and we enjoyed teaching Mot in Hoi An some Aussie lingo!!

We have no hesitation in recommending Hoi An Express to our family and friends.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Alice B
Hoi An Express E, Managing Director at Hoi An Express, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear Alice B,

Warm greetings from the Hoi An Express – Executive Tours!

Thank you so much for spending some time in writing us a positive feedback about our services and tours. We are happy to hear that you’ve enjoyed the 14-Day Vietnam/Cambodia trip that you’ve purchased through Scoopon and were pleased to be served by some of our great staff, Mot and Sylvia.

We appreciate the efforts of recommending us to your family and friends back in Australia and looking forward to your return to Vietnam in the near future.

Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Willing to go out of their way to make your trip special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

We travelled through Vietnam from North to South in November organised by Hoi An Express. As I had already visited Vietnam before I wanted to do things a bit differently and they were able to tailor a trip to suit these requests. The guides were full of knowledge and very helpful. We did some brilliant day tours and Hoi An Express even arranged a personalised shopping tour in Hanoi with a guide and driver (Duc & Duc - awesome guys!) when I mentioned that that is what I was interested in. Although we were following a different itinerary to everyone else we still met up with a lot of lovely travellers along the way at the various hotels and day tours which was nice as well.
We were in Hoi An with some of the other reviewers below when the Typhoon was due to hit and we were moved to safer ground quickly and efficiently. Hoi An Express delivered a new mobile phone charger to our hotel within an hour when I emailed them that our charger was broken - even in the middle of storm preparations. My husband developed a head cold during our trip and Hoi An Express kept checking that he was okay and if he needed a doctor they were willing to arrange one straight away.
I have now travelled through Vietnam through self booking and planning as well as using Hoi An Express. I initially had reservations about booking and paying through an overseas travel agent but I now know that I had nothing to fear. For the price charged and their knowledge of the area I would definitely recommend this company, their guides and tours. I will be using them again - hopefully soon!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kallie1983
Dear Kallie1983,

Warm greetings from the Hoi An Express – Executive Tours!

Many thanks for taking your time in writing us a descriptive feedback about our tours and services. We’re ecstatic to hear from you and to know that we were able to exceed your expectations especially from the fact that you have already been here once before. We would like to say thank you also for all the kind words that you’ve written for us. It is much appreciated by the whole team.

Hope you’re husband is feeling better now and hope to see you again soon when you get the chance to visit us again here in Vietnam!

Adelaide, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great way to explore a new country ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Recently did a Scoopon 10 day south to north Vietnam tour after my friend was unable to make travel and I was not keen to travel alone on my first trip to Asia. I concur with previous reviewers as to great welcome packs, courtesy phones etc.

Lam my travel consultant was able to amend some bookings when I changed plans during the trip from train to plane.

Each tour guide specialised in their local area and could give a local's insight and tips for dining/shopping spots.

The groups can be very small, so is not ideal for the solo traveller unless you're happy to do your own thing a lot, however for a family or group of friends looking to explore the county for the first time I can really recommend it. I will certainly return to Vietnam and perhaps do some day tours in areas I'm yet to explore.

Hoi An and Ha Long Bay should not be missed.

Dear Shelbord,

Warm greetings from the Hoi An Express – Executive Tours!

Thank you for spending your time to write an informative and helpful feedback about our tours and services. The HAE team are all happy to hear that you’ve had a great time with us doing the 10 day South to North Vietnam tour that you’ve purchased from Scoopon even though it was your first time in Asia and also by yourself.

We hope to see you again soon in Vietnam when you get the chance to go back! We would be more than happy to assist in arranging your trip.