“Wonderful place!”

Sax N Art Jazz Club
Reviewed April 18, 2014

it's a good place to come by anyway. First of all, Mojito here is so good esspecially the best service i have ever seen. Music is the second wonderful thing here. Mr. Tuan and his band was so good. They do very well so many kind of jazz like blue, traditional...Finally, i thinks the price of service here is resonable. It's a good place to come if you come to Sai Gon Viet Nam.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

It's a good place to come by if you are looking for nice jazz and delicious mohito.
Every time I'm in Saigon, I visit the place. Really inexpensive comparing to other jazz clubs I've been to.
The only thing about this place that I don't like is low quality of service- the staff is rather unpleasant (especially the girls) and you can feel that the band is tired of playing there every night.
Nevertheless, the music is really fine.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Mojito Rating: 4 Mint Leaves out of 5

If you go to Saigon, DO NOT miss Sax N Art Jazz Club. Not only serving awesome Mojito in a huge tall glass, there is also a live band playing Jazz and Blues every night by local artists especially the owner, Mr.Tran Manh Tuan, was the first Vietnamese musician to receive a scholarship to Berklee College of Music in Boston, USA. He is also Vietnam's most recognized saxophonist. (https://www.facebook.com/mamamojito)

1  Thank MrsCali
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I was not sure about going because of some of the reviews but am glad that I when. Ok it not cheap cheap but still less than what i pay in London. Beer was 100k a bottle the music was good the night I when and what the person wrote before me is correct. There is no pressure to drink and it starts at 9 for about three hrs so the cover charge seems fair.
You want some thing different worth a visit I would say

2  Thank mrthomaslondon
Reviewed February 5, 2014

After three delightful weeks in Vietnam, to discover the Sax N Art Jazz Club on our last night was the icing on the cake. I'm no jazz expert but the music here brings inspiration. Maybe we were just lucky, but for a measly $4 cover charge (pay up please!) we were treated to three lovely hours of music.The house band was great and the local guest musicians put on a wonderful show.The boss is Mr. Tranh Manh Tuan and his brilliant and spirited sax just took the whole experience to the next level. He plays some exceptionally rich tones through local instruments as well, in a meld of Western and Mekong. Tuan may not be there every night: I'm not sure, but if our musical experience was anything to go by a good evening of music is definitely on the cards.The young folks who served us were delightful and very attentive to our needs. The venue is nicely decked out. If you don't mind paying reasonable international prices for your drinks you should go and support these guys. Tuan said they are trying to put the jazz into Vietnam. That speaks volumes.

3  Thank MikeFreeman