“Excellent guides & service!”
Review of Tiger Tours

Tiger Tours
Ranked #2 of 245 Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small local company that works one-on-one with our customers to make sure we provide the best services and experience for you while you are in Vietnam. TIGER Tours is licensed and offers you the best tours, best guides, best value and the best customer service in Viet Nam. We give you more, and provide "New Friend" support to assist you while in Vietnam. We believe in honesty, transparency, fair competition and having fun! Tour with a Tiger!
Vienna, Austria
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Excellent guides & service!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We booked 3 yours with the tigers: twilight, shopping and mekong.
The girls are great drivers, we felt safe at all times :) They are incredibly nice and taking care about their clients the whole time. The shopping tour even lasted 1h longer and they didn't charge extra. Additionally they had to bring us again to the tailors 2 days later and also didn't charge anything.
During twilight they took us to the places to eat where no tourist would ever think of entering and it was an amazing experience :)
They were always either on time or even early.
I loved them really, would book them again anytime.

1 Thank VK V

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
New York, United States
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“The Most Exciting Tour!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This tour was not what I expected - it was oh so much better. I thought we were going to get in a car and drive around the city and see sights. It turned out we were on motor cycles. When I saw the bikes I got very scared, but my guide assured me she would drive safe. She helped me put my helmet on, helped me get on and off the bike and talked to me the entire time. She knew I was scared in the crazy Ho Chi Minh City traffic - so she took her time and and once in a while when we made a turn, she would suggest I close my eyes. In a very short period of time I was having a blast and enjoying the city the way it was meant to be seen. This is a city of motorcycles. If you are in a car you miss the real feel of the city. I also want to mention that I walk with a cane (for balance) and still had no problems with the bike. My guide (Mun) would even hold my arm when she thought I might need it (while my husband watched).
The sights we went to see were great. You can pick anything you want and they will take you there. They were so flexible. In fact at the end of our tour it started pouring, so they suggested we take a cab back to the port. How thoughtful.
I highly recommend Tiger Tours. This is the way to really see the city!

3 Thank Donna K
Poipu
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Motorbike Food Tour is the BEST!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

My 12 year old son and I signed up for the food tour. We had an amazing experience. I never felt scared - even in Saigon rush hour on the back of a motorbike! We went to restaurants we never would have tried - and all were delicious. I highly recommend this tour!

1 Thank KeepKauaiBeautiful
Surfers Paradise, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful way to explore Ho Chi Minh”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I did 5 tours with Loan and her team and thoroughly enjoyed them all.
They’re all very friendly and helpful and were all on time. Emails were all replied to promptly as well by Loan.

One of the tours I did was a shopping tour, make sure you know what you want to buy as they will take you to where you can buy them. I requested an Ao Dai and my guide for the day (Li? Not sure if that’s how you spell your name) took me to a place to get one made and as I was leaving for Cambodia in 2 days, she also requested if it could be made faster, which it was. Also, she offered to pick me up and collect it, no extra charge. Very thankful for that cos I’m pretty sure I would have gotten lost.

Tiger Tours did an excellent job of introducing their city/country to me and I LOVED the food choices, delicious.
Would definitely recommend Tiger Tours to anyone. Not once did I feel unsafe behind any of my drivers and there was an extra driver along with us for safety, which added to my security and ensured an awesome time riding through the hectic city traffic.

Make sure you take a hands free video camera so that you can record your exciting ride through Ho Chi Minh.

Thank you very much to all of Tiger Tours for a fun and lovely experience.

Visited March 2014
Tokyo, Japan
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great guides, Good vibration”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Me and my boyfriend had only a half day in HCMC, so we asked Loan to take us to a city sightseeing tour and shopping. That was exactly right decision!!! They arranged the customised tour for us, which included popular monuments and local shops and restaurants we requested. Our guides, Li & Mai, were very friendly and well-educated professionals. The most wonderful thing for me was the chatting with them during the tour. Also, it was really exciting to get on the scooter behind our guide and to run around the city centre. The food in the local restaurant was so tasty. Without them, we could not get to such wonderful places in that limited time. Highly recommend to everyone!!!