“Sight-seeing tour , Night life tour and Cu Chi Tours”
Review of Tiger Tours

$43.00*
Tiger Motorbike Street Food Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small local company that works one-on-one with our customers to make sure we provide the best services and experience for you while you are in Vietnam. TIGER Tours is licensed and offers you the best tours, best guides, best value and the best customer service in Viet Nam. We give you more, and provide "New Friend" support to assist you while in Vietnam. We believe in honesty, transparency, fair competition and having fun! Tour with a Tiger!
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Overall it was nice and worth-it..the girls are friendly and talkative. Loan also replies promptly when you have queries. He is also flexible on which currency you can pay. The girls are prompt. Downside is on our full day tour we had our lunch already very late and lunch served wasn't that good..

to sum up it was fun and i would recommend these to friends..

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I contacted Tiger Tours to organize a set of tailor made tours for my family and myself (10 people) in one word: it was PERFECT.

They provided great organization and professionalism. We got a feel of the real Vietnam without being taken to all the touristy spots. They catered for all the different tours I asked for despite the fact that they did not originally provide them. Complete dedication and supportive at all times.

The staff spoke perfect English, was super knowledgeable, friendly, funny, basically like being shown around by friends, what more can you ask for? They made sure we all understood all the bits, tried real local food, and had fun in their bikes.
I’ve already recommended Tiger Tours to all my friends, and cannot emphasize how good it all was. I’d been to HCM before but it was definitely a much nicer experience with Loan and her team of ladies.

Good work team and hope to see you very soon!

1  Thank Juncal H
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We happen a nice days guided by M. Loan and his pilots of Tiger Tours. This company has been key in the wonderful week that we have spent in Vietnam. So much the excursions in motorcycle for Saigon market flowers, dip in the gastronomy of Saigon, visits to the more emblematic turistic points, cathedral, post office, opera, reunificatión palace, as the excursion to the cuchi tunnels and the black mountain, they were marvellous thanks to his guide and attentions.
Also cruise was extraordinary l for the delta of the Mekong
This company has a great future if it continues in this line. Very advisable

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Tiger Tours is more than their famous motorbike tours of the city. They also organised other tours for me with an emphasis for my small kids. We enjoyed the half day city tour and Mekong delta (My Tho) tour.

Ms Lou Tran was very responsive to my email requests at all times, even to consider last minute changes to my itinerary. Ms Ly and Ms Ngoc were excellent Tiger Tour guides.

Ms Lou Tran was also kind enough to gift 2 Tiger Tour guide t-shirts for my kids.

Thank you Tiger Tours.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Riding on a motorbike in Ho Chi Minh is crazy but loads of fun! It's only for the adventurous and hungry for culture.