“Great time with Tiger Tours”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tiger Tours

Tiger Tours
Ranked #1 of 237 Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small local company that works one-on-one with our customers to make sure we provide the best services and experience for you while you are in Vietnam. TIGER Tours is licensed and offers you the best tours, best guides, best value and the best customer service in Viet Nam. We give you more, and provide "New Friend" support to assist you while in Vietnam. We believe in honesty, transparency, fair competition and having fun! Tour with a Tiger!
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great time with Tiger Tours”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

Tiger Tours is more than their famous motorbike tours of the city. They also organised other tours for me with an emphasis for my small kids. We enjoyed the half day city tour and Mekong delta (My Tho) tour.

Ms Lou Tran was very responsive to my email requests at all times, even to consider last minute changes to my itinerary. Ms Ly and Ms Ngoc were excellent Tiger Tour guides.

Ms Lou Tran was also kind enough to gift 2 Tiger Tour guide t-shirts for my kids.

Thank you Tiger Tours.

Visited December 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Quezon City
“Unique.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

Riding on a motorbike in Ho Chi Minh is crazy but loads of fun! It's only for the adventurous and hungry for culture.

Zurich, Switzerland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Best way to feel a part of the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

We found My Tiger Tours on the wiki on HCMC. We arranged for a Twilight Tour for two people. Moon and Elly picked us up, handed us helmets and off we went on a tour of the districts. We loved the tour because it showed us parts of the city we likely never would have seen otherwise such as the night flower market in district 3 for wholesalers. What was cool was that both the guides were well educated and knowledgeable about the history of their country. One of our guides was studying Southeast asian cultural studies and it was great hearing tidbits of information while riding through and experiencing the sights, smells and sounds of the city. If you are concerned about safety- it really is less risky than it looks. The traffic is orderly, even though it may feel chaotic at first. Also, My Tiger Tours is an all-female business, and it was nice to be supporting that.

2 Thank Sabsy_c
Cambridge, Massachusetts
236 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 543 helpful votes
“Not just motor bikes - we are in our 70's and got the PERFECT custom car trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

We have had limited time in Ho Chi Minh City and wanted to plan a very full day trip that included Chu chi Tunnels, The Wildlife Animal Refuge, Black Virgin Mountain (gondala and Pagoda), and the noon service at the Cao Dai Temple. We were particularly interested in the Temple service and did not want to be rushed out in 20 minutes as the tour groups seemed to all require. All this in a private air conditioned car.

The first company we approached told us we couldn't visit the Wildlife Refuge because it has become too popular and they won't work with tour companies any more. They also said admission costs would be extra for the Chu Chi tunnels and the gondola at Black Virgin Mountain.

I wrote another company with the same itinerary and what they sent back was a copy of their standard 1 day tour including the 20 minute Cao Dai stop. I don't think they even read my request. I communicated that to the owner and he was defensive.

Then I found Tiger Tours. When I sent the same request I got back a wonderfully personal beginning proposal and I was told to adjust to our desires. I sent it back with many adjustments including earlier pick up to not be rushed, lunch in the car to save time, a change in order of things, limiting time in one place to give us more time i another.

Loan again responded with the changes we had requested and more good suggestions. From the beginning her quote was lower than the others and included all entrance fees.

BUT the biggest plus among many was that she said we could go to the Wildlife Refuge. She explained that there are very limited tickets and they only go on sale a few days before and have to be bought in person. She was willing to do all of that at no extra coast and never implied it was a chore.

The day she went to get the tickets for the Wildlife Refuge the morning was already full and she wrote to ask if the afternoon was all right with us. The Wildlife Refuge is right next to the Chu chi tunnels and it only makes sense to visit them at the same time but our schedule necessitated Chu Chi in the morning. Again she did not complain that going back to the Wildlife Refuge after the temple would add a lot of distance. It was always about what we wanted.

On the day of our tour we discovered we had both a tour guide and a driver which freed the guide to talk to us and answer questions over the long drive. She also asked us often if we needed water or a snack. and lunch was of our choice.

Loan was out of town the day of our tour but called our guide from Singapore to check on us.

We left at 6 am in the morning and returned at 6 pm at night having done each of the visits the way we wanted to do them with the right amount of time at each place.

Our guide also took many pictures along the trip which Loan sent us a link where we could download them.

Loan cares about the people she plans her trips for and is diligent to see that things go smoothly. It was a perfect day and in spite of the terrible storm to the North the sun shone on us..

5 Thank jroihl
Johannesburg, South Africa
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great way to experience HCMC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

My father and I did two tours with Tiger Tours - the sightseeing tour and the evening tour. Both were great experiences and we got to see the sights, learn from the tour girls (who spoke great English) and experience HCMC life by riding on the motorbikes like 90% of traffic in the city. We also tried some great local foods and visited local markets (not Bin Trahn). Definitely recommend Tiger Tours to anyone wanting a bit of a different experience.

Visited September 2013