“So much fun!!!”

$50.00*
3-hour Saigon nightlife tour on motorbike
Ranked #2 of 268 Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small local company that works one-on-one with our customers to make sure we provide the best services and experience for you while you are in Vietnam. TIGER Tours is licensed and offers you the best tours, best guides, best value and the best customer service in Viet Nam. We give you more, and provide "New Friend" support to assist you while in Vietnam. We believe in honesty, transparency, fair competition and having fun! Tour with a Tiger!
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We did the twilight tour and had a fantastic time....if anything it was too short as it would have been awesome to hang out a little longer with these great chicks :) felt safe and secure on the bike as they were very good drivers...we kind of wish we had of booked all our tours with the girls instead of trying different ones which never met our expectations .... Thank you and 100% recommend!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely loved, loved, loved this tour! I was a little apprehensive about getting on a scooter after seeing all the traffic and seemingly non existent road rules but my guide put me at ease immediately. So much fun.
I did the Twilight tour starting at 5:30. we started with dinner at a local place followed by a tour of the streets of Saigon. Finished off with a delicious dessert from a street stall. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We are a group of three and we went on the Food Tour in the evening of 30th August. Our hostesses Ngoc, Ngo and Ly were very confident drivers and took us to four traditional Vietnamese food places as well as the Flower Market. We went to ten districts in total. The ladies were very fun and friendly and knew a lot about the food we ate and took great delight in preparing our food for us (cracking crab claws, bbq'ing prawns etc). The food was spectacular - we could never have found the range and quality of the food on our own. Beverages (including one very exotic local wine) were included in the price. Rain ponchos were provided as there was a light shower when we set out. A downpour after the final stop was an unexpected highlight! Great value for money and highly recommendes.

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We took 2 tours .slice of Siagon and the tunnels .

Fantastic , we felt safe ,English was fantastic And the team were lovely .we were all ages my mother myself my friend and my daughter . All girls .i highly recommend using tiger tours for as much sight seeing and experience as possible .

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Went on a custom tour with Tiger Tours - it is the only way to see Ho Chi Minh City. With the motos, you get around the tremendous traffic with ease (and leave the driving to your college student guide). And the food stops: delicious, a unique way to experience a taste of Vietnam. You can tell Tiger Tours carefully screened cafes for the best food. And our custom tour included the pagodas we wanted to see, with a few extra stops our guides suggested. The result--a great five hour tour...so good I am recommending Tiger Tours to all my friends...and I will go back to Ho Chi Minh City just to do another Tiger Tour.