“Super Exciting and Fun Tours!!”
Review of Tiger Tours

$48.00*
3-hour Saigon nightlife tour on motorbike
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small local company that works one-on-one with our customers to make sure we provide the best services and experience for you while you are in Vietnam. TIGER Tours is licensed and offers you the best tours, best guides, best value and the best customer service in Viet Nam. We give you more, and provide "New Friend" support to assist you while in Vietnam. We believe in honesty, transparency, fair competition and having fun! Tour with a Tiger!
Reviewed May 30, 2013

While in Business in Vietnam for 2 months I was lucky enough to take 3 tiger tours, and all of them were equally fantastic. I took the sightseeing tour my first weekend here and it was a really great introduction to the city. My tour guide was extremely friendly and knowledgeable and took me to all the must sees throughout the city. It was my first time on a motorbike in Saigon, but all tiger tour drivers are extremely safe, and they provide you with a nice and snug helmet. Also, a really nice perk of any tiger tours is they take pictures of you and the tour and email them to you so that you don't need to worry about your camera (which is a very good thing in crazy saigon!).

My second experience was the food tour, which was an amazing! It was a great way to experience local HCMC street food without having to worry about ordering in Vietnamese or anything. We had everything from your standard fresh spring rolls and delicious seafood, to crazy things like deer horn wine, goat udder and ostrich. There's definitely something for everyone whether or not you're an adventurous eater. It's also very exciting to see the city at night from a motorbike. Come hungry!

Lastly, I went on the overnight tour to the Mekong Delta with the owner, Loan. Loan is a great tour guide and it's amazing the amount of research and thought and she puts into the tour ahead of time, making sure you see the most excitingand authentic parts of the area. The highlight for me was the early morning trip to the floating market and also riding canoes through jungle canals.

You won't regreat any trips with Tiger Tours!

1  Thank Libs84

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We did a sightseeing tour with this Company last week, and it was great. Traffic felt very safe, and there was a security guy driving around with us, presumably as insurance against bag snatching.

The drivers were so friendly and told interesting stories about the places we visited and themselves, it was a very nice way to get a feel for the city. Recommended!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Took a shopping tour – which took me around to several markets I never would have found on my own. At first, I was regretting spending money for a guide to the markets, but over the course of the day, I realized that was money well spent. Tiger set me up with two guides on motorbikes – one to drive me and the other just to carry my packages back to the hotel. They asked me what I wanted to buy, and then took me to the best places to buy handicrafts, artwork, and Communist Party paraphernalia. I had my eye on a large model boat and they took me to the cheapest place to buy, and helped me negotiate a price including delivery. They also to me to places that I had not asked to see, because they thought I would find it interesting to see the Chinese market, where all of the regular vendors buy wholesale; the spice market, where the streets smell of various exotic spices; and the butcher market area, where various meats are being butchered in open air stalls.

Truc was my tour guide, and she was very professional. As we drove along, she was telling me about life in the city and what it is like to be a young person here. Of course the tour is conducted by motor-bike, which the only way to get around Saigon. I was apprehensive at first, but the guides are safe drivers, and I never felt in danger. Overall, I got the best deals on the souvenirs I wanted, and I got a wonderful taste of life in modern Vietnam.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We did the chi chi tunnel tour day trip and it was great and a lot of fun. Loan was our guide and very informative and helpful with everything throughout the day. We went to a great lunch place and the food was great. Loan takes photos of you throughout the day and sends them to you which is a nice touch. Really enjoyed the tour and would definitely recommend to others who want a more private and personal touch.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

As we were in HCMC for just one night we wanted to see the most that we could in the time we had. A motorbike tour had been recommended so looking on the web found Tiger tours. A short phone call and our tour was arranged with just a couple of hours notice. Girls arrived early, and we had a fantastic evening. Saw far more of the city in two and a half hours then we would have on foot. Felt completely safe at all times. Nguyet and Linh were excellent drivers,coping very well with the rush hour traffic. Enjoyed the food provided and would recommend this tour to anyone wanting an exciting evening out in this fascinating city.

Rosalyn & Martyn Priaulx 15 May 2013