“Nice way to see more of the city”
Review of Tiger Tours

Tiger Tours
Ranked #2 of 245 Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small local company that works one-on-one with our customers to make sure we provide the best services and experience for you while you are in Vietnam. TIGER Tours is licensed and offers you the best tours, best guides, best value and the best customer service in Viet Nam. We give you more, and provide "New Friend" support to assist you while in Vietnam. We believe in honesty, transparency, fair competition and having fun! Tour with a Tiger!
Stockholm, Sweden
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Nice way to see more of the city”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We did a sightseeing tour with this Company last week, and it was great. Traffic felt very safe, and there was a security guy driving around with us, presumably as insurance against bag snatching.

The drivers were so friendly and told interesting stories about the places we visited and themselves, it was a very nice way to get a feel for the city. Recommended!

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Washington, DC
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Authentic Taste of Life in Modern Vietnam”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Took a shopping tour – which took me around to several markets I never would have found on my own. At first, I was regretting spending money for a guide to the markets, but over the course of the day, I realized that was money well spent. Tiger set me up with two guides on motorbikes – one to drive me and the other just to carry my packages back to the hotel. They asked me what I wanted to buy, and then took me to the best places to buy handicrafts, artwork, and Communist Party paraphernalia. I had my eye on a large model boat and they took me to the cheapest place to buy, and helped me negotiate a price including delivery. They also to me to places that I had not asked to see, because they thought I would find it interesting to see the Chinese market, where all of the regular vendors buy wholesale; the spice market, where the streets smell of various exotic spices; and the butcher market area, where various meats are being butchered in open air stalls.

Truc was my tour guide, and she was very professional. As we drove along, she was telling me about life in the city and what it is like to be a young person here. Of course the tour is conducted by motor-bike, which the only way to get around Saigon. I was apprehensive at first, but the guides are safe drivers, and I never felt in danger. Overall, I got the best deals on the souvenirs I wanted, and I got a wonderful taste of life in modern Vietnam.

Victoria, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour and great guide”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We did the chi chi tunnel tour day trip and it was great and a lot of fun. Loan was our guide and very informative and helpful with everything throughout the day. We went to a great lunch place and the food was great. Loan takes photos of you throughout the day and sends them to you which is a nice touch. Really enjoyed the tour and would definitely recommend to others who want a more private and personal touch.

Guernsey
“Lovely evening in Ho Chi Minh”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

As we were in HCMC for just one night we wanted to see the most that we could in the time we had. A motorbike tour had been recommended so looking on the web found Tiger tours. A short phone call and our tour was arranged with just a couple of hours notice. Girls arrived early, and we had a fantastic evening. Saw far more of the city in two and a half hours then we would have on foot. Felt completely safe at all times. Nguyet and Linh were excellent drivers,coping very well with the rush hour traffic. Enjoyed the food provided and would recommend this tour to anyone wanting an exciting evening out in this fascinating city.

Rosalyn & Martyn Priaulx 15 May 2013

S'pore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly and nice food introduced...”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Was a bit scared to ride pillion on a motorbike since this was the first time. But it was surprisingly safe and the lady tour guides were all very friendly. The food places they introduced had great food and I enjoyed dinner very much. The places of interest visited were not amazing but still different from what I can see in my own country. Overall the guides were helpful and provided us additional information about Vietnam. Worth it for a half day tour.

Visited April 2013