“Ultimate City Tour! Not to miss!”
Review of Tiger Tours

Tiger Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$65.00*
and up
Saigon food tour on motorbike - 4 hours of...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small local company that works one-on-one with our customers to make sure we provide the best services and experience for you while you are in Vietnam. TIGER Tours is licensed and offers you the best tours, best guides, best value and the best customer service in Viet Nam. We give you more, and provide "New Friend" support to assist you while in Vietnam. We believe in honesty, transparency, fair competition and having fun! Tour with a Tiger!
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

So happy that we booked with Tiger tours over the other tour companies. Loan was so prompt with answering all my emails about the tour before booking. I was a little bit scared at first with riding on a motorbike but when we arrived in Saigon and saw that EVERYONE was riding a motorbike, I knew I would be fine and I was! The girls were so safe and we felt comfortable riding along. The city tour was so well organized and informative. My husband and I had a blast. We even got to try authentic Vietnamese food and it was delicious and fresh. Thanks to the team who explained what the dishes were and how to prepare it. I would chose Tiger Tours again in a heart beat. Plus they take pictures of you and include a video too! Thanks Tiger Tours for a memorable trip to Saigon. You will also have a 'friend' in San Diego!

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"great tour"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Two days before arriving in Vietnam, I booked a Food tour with Tiger Tours for me and my family. Wasn't expecting a reply but i was surprised when Loan confirmed the reservation a few minutes after booking online.
The tiger guides arrived on time and met us with a smile. I had qualms on riding a motorcycle because I'd been in an accident a few years back, but those qualms quickly disappeared thanks to my careful and safe Tiger. :)
Upon reaching our first stop, we were met by a friendly face. I was wondering why she was smiling at us then she introduced herself as Loan. She joined us throughout the night, escorted us to our seats, explained how to eat these yummy food treats, took our photos and videos, and simply gave us a great night and great conversation. Tiger Tours treated us like family. All of them were very friendly and warm. I hope the girls had a good time as much as my dad, mom, two sisters and I did. I could feel that they work from the heart and enjoy what they do. When I go back to Vietnam, I would still look for them. Thank you Tiger Tours for giving us the highlight of our 3-day vacation in Vietnam. Will definitely recommend you to others.

1  Thank tee s
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We looked at many of the main operators that do the back of the bike tours. A couple of the higher rated ones were fully booked so we went with Tiger Tours and this was a huge slice of luck. The Tiger Tour was much cheaper than the others and it also differed in that it was a private tour. All the more expensive tours were a 'join in' and involved a larger group where with this tour it was my wife and I and two friends. We had a bike and driver each as well as a guide. The girls were all lovely, warm and friendly and all spoke good english. The tour takes you to the main sights of the city but very flexible and the girls would happily change the itinerary.

Some important things to note: the website says that the price includes a snack. This is no snack. It's a delicious sit down lunch and drink in a small cafe. Also the price includes photos and video taken by the tour guide.

A great experience and really good value for money.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This tour was incredible fun. Loan and the girls were interesting, fun and we had an excellent time. The drivers were safe and the ride was exhilarating. The restaurants were all local and I would never have ventured into them otherwise. The food was sensational and our requests for different styles of food not a problem. Never thought I'd have a go at goats udder. Tastes like chicken..
Make sure you do this tour, as a bonus Loan takes photos all through the trip and emails them the next day. Awesome :)