Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Satisfied customer

A first time visitor to this hairdressers in D2 - having read the mix bag of reviews on TA, my... read more

Reviewed March 9, 2019
Hang-On-Tight
Pontefract, United Kingdom
via mobile
Happy with the cut

The place where everyone goes to in D2. Fully understand why. Everyone understands you. Polite... read more

Reviewed January 11, 2019

from $89.00
from $38.00
from $9.00
More Info
All reviews hair cut head massage mr vu hair salon blonde hair hair style manicure and pedicure language barrier sandrine hairdresser stylist highlights foils hairstyle asia hcmc shampooed
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I was super nervous to visit a salon in SE Asia since the last time I colored my blonde hair when traveling it turned orange. But it was amazing! Everyone was super attentive and friendly, my hair looks amazing, and the price was reasonable. I would definitely come back in the future!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

I got my hair colored a vibrant red at a high end salon in the USA less than one month ago. Despite leaving a trail of bright red stained towels and pillowcases at hotels across the globe since then, my hair itself was already faded and washed out.

I picked Concept Coiffure to do a cut and color because having nice looking hair is important to my self esteem, and I don't mind paying a premium for high quality services. Especially since my hair color was poorly done in the USA, it was reassuring to know that Concept Coiffure has such a high reputation among visitors and expats here. They truly exceeded all of my expectations, though!

The salon itself is lovely, with the atmosphere being simultaneously hip and relaxing. Everything was immaculate, and there was also a peaceful garden vibe.

Two stylists efficiently worked on my color, which is the most gorgeous dark red tone I've ever had. The products used were obviously extremely high quality... it's not often can you say that hair dye smells good, but it did! I really appreciated how meticulously they made sure to thoroughly distribute the color. They also were diligent about ensuring that excess hair dye didn't stain my skin... I was able to go out shopping right after my appointment without any embarrassing color residue.

The stylist who cut my hair afterwards was so sweet and lovely. The cut she gave me is super stylish, and she did a perfect job cutting my super fine and straight hair with the precision it needs to look good.

I also was so grateful for the wonderful head, arm, and shoulder massage I was given by the staff member who shampooed out the hair color. It was incredibly relaxing and added such a luxurious feel to my whole experience.

I would highly recommend Concept Coiffure for any hair styling needs. I'm super impressed at how superior my experience here was compared to salons I've visited in the USA.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018

I have been there twice already, first time I just wanted color, but a very specific shade of red, and they nailed it. And finally last week, due to the crazy hot temperatures we're living in HCMC I decided to get my hair cut A LOT. And thank god I have Concept in my neighborhood! They spend time with you, they ask you a lot of questions to understand what do you want, and as a result you get exactly what you need. Also all the staff us very very kind! Thank you SO MUCH! Finally I have a hair salon in Vietnam that I can trust!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank laurapinhon
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

I was there now for the second time and again everything was perfect. Nathalie is doing a great job! And all the other staff is really really friendly as well :)
You get a relaxing head massage while your hair gets washed.
Prices are a bit high for Vietnam-but I don’t trust other salons with my blonde highlights.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank jauiopla
Reviewed February 25, 2018

I hadn't gotten a haircut in several months as my regular stylist moved and I didn't trust anyone with my fine non-Asian hair. Concept Coiffure did a great job. I would definitely go here again if it wasn't a plane ride away!

Date of experience: March 2017