“extremely pleased but...”
Review of Concept Coiffure

Concept Coiffure
More attraction details
Owner description: Concept Coiffure, managed by Sandrine Nguyen, offers a broad range of tip-to-toe services, in Ho Chi Minh City's district 2, to clients of all ages. | Hairdresser | Hair Salon | Keratin Treatments | Kids Hair Salon | Facial Care | Skin Care | Nail Care | Foot Reflexology | Body Therapy | Please note we accept Cash Only |
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was in need of a hair color so made an appointment less than 24 hours ago and the salon was accommodating for a color (roots only) and a mani/pedi. The Sr.Stylist was very meticulous when matching the hair color and the assistants made sure that no color stained my skin along the hair line (very important yo me) . The mani/pedi was also done well and not rushed. But here are the notes to take away: spend the extra dong for the deluxe mani/pedi. Your feet and legs will thank you for extra papering like a massage. The most I got was a foot soak. The aircon did not appear to be working or was not on high enough. Clients were sweating if someone was having their hair blown dry - the whole salon would get uncomfortably hot especially if you had on a plastic cape as I did while having my hair colored. If you want product put in your hair before they start to blow dry tell them - otherwise they don't include. Lastly, this is a CASH ONLY business. Nowhere did I read this on a review or the salon website so I was prepared to pay by credit card and barely had enough cash on me as I hadn't intended to pay in that manner. Overall I was very pleased but hope my review helps a future client at Concept Couiffure.

SandrineNguyen, Owner at Concept Coiffure, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Chúc mừng năm mới" (Happy New Year)! You are the first to review us in the New Year after our TET (Vietnamese New Year Holiday). So thank you for taking the time and giving us a great start!

I also really appreciate your feedback. Coming back from our holidays I will review the standard for the deluxe mani/ pedi as this should really leave with a wow feeling for your feet. And we will buy a new air-conditioner indeed. It seems it cant cope with the amount of guests any more. Furthermore I will do my best to note on google etc that we are cash only, this indeed will benefit our clients in advance.

May this year give you happiness, wellness, luckiness, prosperity success, and good health, the team of CONCEPT COIFFURE wishes you a Happy New year to!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I had looked at reviews of Concept Coiffure on TripAdvisor after I had an awful cut at a place near my home. Sandrine came highly recommended, so I made the trip out to District 2. Although there was a small mix-up in the appointment time, the staff was very understanding and I didn't have to wait at all. In the end, the drive out to District 2 was worth every kilometer! She is a real artist and the cut she gave me is beautiful Thank you so much. I'll definitely be coming back.

SandrineNguyen, Owner at Concept Coiffure, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

What an honour! Thank you for writing to trip advisor about what you experienced as your best cut ever! We are happy to assist.

Now looks will change seasonally and hair always needs to be enhanced with the right cut! We are here on the cutting edge. See you again soon!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

After spending nine weeksholidaying in Vietnam I was desperate for a good haircut. Sandrine is a skilled and professional stylist and I was realy hapy with my cut. always tricky when you have short, fine hair....great outcome.

Massage amazing....fully laid back chairs whilst you ar treated to the best massage and treatment.

Colour also great.

Manicure and Pedicure whilst your colour is doing its thing...very relaxing.

Very professional staff and lovely relaxing salon.

Thank you for a great result.
Thankyou for a great

SandrineNguyen, Owner at Concept Coiffure, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure reading your review on the first day of the New Year! You already made our year and thank you for writing about your experience with us on TripAdvisor!

For Concept Coiffure it’s required to be on the cutting edge, something beyond just a new innovation, ready for a hair revolution in Ho Chi Minh City with our team leading the way!

We hope you'll be coming to Vietnam again soon!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Very Good Music, Good Service, Wonderful Place...

You choose the right tone to combine with my old hair color issue,
Impatient as I am... I was surprise to see how your hair stylist worked so fast but well done,
I've also got such a good shampoo-massage that it made me fell asleep,
your staff have treated me so well and right after the shampoo part, the brushing was just amazing... I Loved Myself and I still do each time I look at me in the mirror ;p

Nothing else to say... Just felt like a Princess for a day!

Congratulation Sandrine!

SandrineNguyen, Owner at Concept Coiffure, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Dear Guest,

We in return loved reading your review, the team was so happy hearing you loved yourself and us! So thank you for taking the time to write of your visit and sharing your review on TripAdvisor!

The team and me are proud of what we do and we will continue to strive for the best experience you can get. Helping you choose the right colour and washing your hair all done the right way!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I got my hair chemically straightened and cut. They did an amazing job and I expected some serious damage to my hair. They treated the hair well and it still looks amazing a few months on.

The only negative is that you have to pay in cash. So stop by an atm before you go in!

SandrineNguyen, Owner at Concept Coiffure, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

You looked amazing and we thank you for your amazing review! Great you took time to write of your visit and sharing your review on TripAdvisor!

You are so right that straightening is a delicate process and has to be done professionally, with the correct tools, products, knowledge and most important execution. We use products that also repairs hair, leaving it supple, silky, glossy and easy to manage, without damaging the hair or altering its texture. It is suitable for all hair types (streaked, dyed, straightened, henna or untreated hair) and lasts months indeed!

We hope to see you soon again here in Vietnam!