“Very excellent tour with Tuan travel”
Review of Tuan Travel

Tuan Travel
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tuantravel Ho chi minh city, vietnam Tours, Vietnam flights bokking,Mekong Delta Tours, Cu Chi Tunnels, Ha Long Bay Tour, Sapa trekking tours, Da Lat, Nha Trang , Hoi An , Hue , Ha Noi Vietnam open bus ticket
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very excellent tour with Tuan travel”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My sister and I bought the excursion from Tuan travel for one day city tour. It was very impressive. Tourguide explained information about history of Vietnam. We understanded that he is a new guide, he might not understand the question that I asked. Anyway, overall the tour is good. The price is resonable. Next time, I will buy other programs from your company. Thanks

Visited April 2013
1 Thank boatdyboypasha

• Indonesian first
Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Good choice to visit anything around Saigon”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Tuan travel have every time good speaking people, nice program and very good prices... I was many times with this travel agency and services very right and according to price... I can recommend this day trips and more... If they have not possibility to organise anything they say it. Very good. Next time we wil go there once more...

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Mike L
pgh, pa
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Avoid at all costs!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This travel agency should be suspended for dishonest practices. I purchased a ticket to Can Tho at the hotel Linh Anh on Le Anh Xuan st. and was charged 100% more than the ticket cost at the Phung Trang bus station. I would understand a slight markup but 100% come on man! They tried to justify it by saying they drove me to the bus station but I was shuttled to their office on Bui Vien then another shuttle to the local bus station in dist 5 and then to the PT bus station. Stop ripping people off and you may get better reviews. I'm sure all their tours are marked up this way so beware and go to a repudable tour agency.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank drifter1dc
Tuan N, Owner at Tuan Travel, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Thanks for take the time wrote review. If you go direct to Phuong Trang on Mien Tay bus station from Your Lien An hotel by taxi it cost 220,00vnd and buy another ticket to Can Tho it cost 110,000vnd Total amount 330,000vnd. How much you pay for it? How I do business? How profit?
Anyway thanks again,
Yours Sincerely,
Tuan Nguyen,
Owner by Tuan travel.
Barcelona, Venezuela
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good way to get to Cu Chi Tunnels”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We used these guys to get transfers to the tunnels. The driver was at our hotel on time along with someone who spoke good English right on time. The greeter then got us onto the minivan, there were five of us. There was plenty of spa e and it was comfy. It turned out the driver spoke English! On the way home he pointed put things and answered questions. The trip cost us $60. We had to sort ourselves out at the tunnels. We used one of the guides there, it was great. My husband had done a Sinh Cafe tour here previously and said this way was much better.

Visited December 2012
5 Thank Adrian W
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredible!! Jackie is the man.”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I couldn't have asked for more. So cheap and such a huge knowledge base from Jackie he seriously seems to know everything about Vietnam and the war. Extra interesting stops and info along the way too. Legend.

2 Thank cer69