“Tremendous!”

Roadstour Company
Ranked #35 of 398 Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: "Your coming back - Our destination!" At Roadstour Company(Located at 123 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St, W6, D3,HCMC- Managed by Mr Phung) we believe in this valued concept and always try to do different good ways to prove that you never get wrong by choosing us as we just want to do business on your gratification. Thank you for giving us a chance to show you why we are different!
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Myself and my 2 friends really enjoyed our time in Vietnam enhanced by the two trips we booked with Roadstour. Our awesome guide, Phung took us on a city tour of Saigon followed by a trip up to the Cu Chi tunnels. Phung is knowledgeable and passionate about his country and its heritage which makes his tours both informative and pleasurable. I know we would all highly recommend booking with Roadstour.

There are newer reviews for Roadstour Company

Reviewed June 9, 2014

My friends & I booked a water puppet show followed by a river cruise dinner. Phung picked us up in an airconditioned car. His english was excellent as was the whole tour. We were looked after from start to finish. The water puppet show is something you need to see, and the dinner river cruise was amazing. 8 course dinner - how can you go wrong! Highly recommend :)

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I did a tour with Mr Phung for the cu chi tunnels and he did not disappoint! He was full of knowledge and made the trip there really enjoyable! The ride there was very comfortable.When we got to the tunnels he made sure we beat the great rush. Had a great day out highly recommend his company!

1  Thank bwalker91
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Me and my boyfriend used Roadstours for a private day trip and I am very pleased we chose them. Mr Phung suggested we arrived early to avoid the crowds, and his advice was perfect.
Mr Phung was on time, polite, funny, answered all our questions, was very knowledgable about the tour and is a very genuinely lovely guy.
We had a great day, and would recommend Mr Phung and Roadstours to anyone. I would not hesitate to use Roadstours again, and I look forward to doing more trips with Roadstours if we were to return to Ho Chi Minh in the future.
Shannon and Joe :)

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Discovered Roadstour on the internet and after reading reviews and exchange of emails with Mr Phung, the owner of the company, decided to take the Mekong Delta full day tour and the half day tour of Ho Chi Minh city.
The tour of Mekong Delta was perfect in all respects. Nighia, the tour guide picked me up in the morning from the hotel and we were off on the tour. He was knowledgable and gave me a good insight of the region and people.
The Mekong Delta tour is an interesting tour which includes a motorised ride on the river, visit to islands in the region and a ride in a Sampan ( small row boat) . The lunch that was included in the tour consisted of sumptuous vietnamese cuisine. Included also was a break for live vietnamese music and songs while having some delicious fruits. Mention must also be made of the halt at the Vinh Trang monastery . This was an action packed and thoroughly enjoyable tour which also had great photo ops.
The city tour too was interesting but not half as exciting as the tour of the Mekong Delta.
I must complement Mr Phung and his team for the great detailing of the tours and ensuring that guests are well taken care of.

1  Thank Pravine