“excellent tour - hard to understand”
Review of Roadstour Company

Roadstour Company
Ranked #32 of 379 Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: "Your coming back - Our destination!" At Roadstour Company(Located at 123 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St, W6, D3,HCMC- Managed by Mr Phung) we believe in this valued concept and always try to do different good ways to prove that you never get wrong by choosing us as we just want to do business on your gratification. Thank you for giving us a chance to show you why we are different!
Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“excellent tour - hard to understand”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We booked a day tour to the Mekong delta in a private car with a tour guide and driver. Both of them were very pleasant and professional, easily accommodating our requests. The car looked nice too. The guide was knowledgeable, patiently answering all our questions, but his English accent was difficult to understand. I am used to working with people with different language backgrounds so I adjusted to his way of speaking but I had to repeat everything to my husband so he would understand too. The trip delivered nearly everything it promises in its brochure, I liked especially the boat rides (in a larger boat on the rive and and a smaller boat through the narrow canals), visit to the local market (the one on the ground is much more interesting, the floating market is nearly over by the time you get there, with only a few boats still lingering) and lunch in a historical family home with the family still living there and cooking for guests. We paid $88 per person but the price would be lower if there were more of us. Mr. Phung, the owner, called us on the phone during the tour to check how it was going and whether we were satisfied with the guide. So if you are good with accents and do not expect to see a busy floating market, you will have a fabulous day.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank M S
Phung-Capvan, Owner at Roadstour Company, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Dear Mrs M S.
First of all, i'm really regretted to know that it's hard for you to understand my guide' s English and permit me to say sorry about my bad arranging any way. I did send him over your email to improve his English. For myself, one experienced of work and promised to do better to deserve your trust.
We have many valued clients made good comments after using our services, that is main reason you know and contact to us and I knew you was expected to get good services for your tour and now I got your really long comment here with great words to vote us even we should be get lower than that. I would appreciate your positive sentiment and will endeavour to do even better for you on your next trip! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything at all that we can help you with!and hope you are keep voting to us when ever you have chance to back Vietnam.
Best wishes to you and your family there.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Can Gio One Day Trip”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I booked the one day Can Gio trip with only one days notice! Phung personally came and handled the tour.

The pickup was on time and the vehicle used as spacious and clean.

Phung himself is an excellent guide, very courteous and friendly and he accommodated both myself (who is English speaking) and my girlfriend (who speaks Vietnamese).

The trip itself is a lot of fun if you are looking for a quick trip outside saigon for the day without too much travelling involved.

I'd definitely use Phung and his company again.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank patriciusandgrape
Dear Mr Patrick
I'm really appreciated what you bring to us! It's fabulous present!
It's my pleasure to know that you all satisfied again with our services on tours in Vietnam here . For myself, you made easy for me on tour as your travel mate so I felt interested to share my Vietnamese experience with you... Thank you for brilliant time !
Last but not least, after the trip with us, we was recognize as your friend in Vietnam, not only your tour operator, it's really great award of your sentiment to us.
Hope that, wherever you are, you always have happy life with pink of health, success of work and believe to see you soon in Saigon.
One again, thank you for coming back, my Friend.
Take care!
Wantage, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Mekong Delta Private trip”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Hi
We book a private tour for the Mekong with Roadstour Tours via email during are recent trip to Vietnam. The guide "Ms Diem" arrived promptly at 8:30 in the hotel reception as agreed....we paid around £35.00 each for 4 people and the following was included....
Private transit bus and driver for the day ....guide...and private boat, ....lunch, water and various tours around some of the islands as well as a very local market which was fun.
The tour guide spoke excellent english and was clearly welcome at all the places we visited......it was great just having the 4 of us together and not being part of a big tour .....I would recommend using Roadstour if we ever visited Vietnam again.
Regards
TWC

Visited March 2014
2 Thank thewedclub
Xin chao Thewedclub family,
Thank you very much for your highly recommended our services on Trip advisor.
At Roadstour Company, We believed that not easy to convince client mind to travel with us and harder to keep your supporting so we are promise ourselves for trying to work better to deserve your trust.
Wish that whenever you back to Vietnam, Roadstour Company always is your first choosing to be your Vietnamese mate of traveling and we are happy here to have chance to serve you again.
From our hearts, hope you and your family there in pink of health and success of work.
Best regard,
London
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“BRILLIANT!!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

After reading the reviews for Roadstour Vietnam there wasn't really any point 'trying' anyone else!
We wanted to do the Cu Chi Tunnels and the Mekong Delta tours.
After fantastic communication with Mr Phung we arranged to do the tunnels the first day, well our guide Mr Luc met us in the foyer of our hotel and promptly gave us two bottles of water, introduced us to 'our' driver for the day (sorry I can't remember his name!) and of we went. A very safe driver and Luc was really nice young man, very informative and spoke very good English. We had a great day, Luc was always trying to keep our tour personal by avoiding the busy areas which was great also taking photos for us.
On our way back to our hotel Mr Phung called us and asked 'how was the trip?' Also asked how our guide was and would we be happy to have him the next day?
Of course we would, so the next day came and so did Mr Luc, on time and as polite as usual and explained where and what was in store for us for the day. What another great day 'up the Mekong!'.........
You MUST do these two tours, and I couldn't recommend Roadstour highly enough.
Thank you Mr Phung and of course Luc........
Neil & Debbie...

Xin chao Mr Neil and Debbie,
How great of your comment on Trip advisor here!
It's my pleasure to know that you and your wife happy on tour with us!
We have many valued client made good comments after they took our services, that is main reason you did contact us and I knew you expect to get good service for your tour and now I got you comment here with best words to us, that thing make me get stronger believe in my way to do business and promise to try more to deserve your trust and hope you are keep voting to us when ever you have chance to back Vietnam.
Best wishes to you and your family there.
Noosa, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Excellent tour”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We had a half day tour to the Cu Chi tunnels and the rest of the day on a tour of Saigon. Our guide for the day was Ms Chi, an excellent guide with good English, comprehensive knowledge of her country's history and some very interesting personal family stories. The tour company suggested that we start early at 7.15am which was an excellent suggestion as we beat the crowds at the tunnel and at lunch (large, good quality buffet in a good hotel). We had a long, hot (42 degrees) but interesting and enjoyable day and saw everything that we wanted to see. This is a good tour company with quality guides and worth paying the extra for a day you will remember.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank helenb52
Xin chao Ms Helenb52
I'm really appreciated what you bring to us! It's fabulous present!
It's my pleasure to know that you all satisfied with our services during your holiday in Vietnam . For myself, I think when you wrote long review on Trip advisor with warmly words to us, that mean you are really happy and also mean we already touch to your heart and convince your mind to our service ... Thank you for fantastic present.
Last but not least, after the trip with us, we was recognized as your friend in Vietnam, not only your tour operator, it's really great award of your sentiment to us.
Hope that, wherever you are, you both always have happy life with pink of health, success of work and believe to see you again one day in Vietnam.
One again, thank you everything to us , Ms Helenb52