“Don't be deceived by cheaper imitations - these guys are the goods”
Review of Roadstour Company

Roadstour Company
Ranked #23 of 396 Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: "Your coming back - Our destination!" At Roadstour Company(Located at 123 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St, W6, D3,HCMC- Managed by Mr Phung) we believe in this valued concept and always try to do different good ways to prove that you never get wrong by choosing us as we just want to do business on your gratification. Thank you for giving us a chance to show you why we are different!
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Make sure you ask for Phung Cap Van and if you don't get an email from him, find the real Roadstour; Phung and his team of guides are very experienced, well informed, have great English, and take you to places no-one else goes (which is a fantastic insight into the real Mekong Delta).

I think Giang, our guide, thought us a little mad in insisting we walk instead of being carted around one of the islands in a horse-drawn cart, but we got a much better view of the village, and a chance to chat and ask more questions. Giang was superb, and highly personable and well informed.

Phung takes great care and pride in ensuring that your tour is perfect, from the timely response to emails to the follow up during and after the trip. He is a delightful gentleman and a well organised and highly professional tour operator.

If you are prepared to pay for a private tour, these are the guys to go with.

Highly recommended.

Phung-Capvan, Owner at Roadstour Company, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Xin chao Mr Ashton Roskill,
How great of your comment on Trip advisor here!
It's my pleasure to know that you and your wife happy on tour with us!
We have many valued client made good comments after they took our services, that is main reason you did contact us and I knew you expect to get good service for your tour and now I got you comment here with best words to us, that thing make me get stronger believe in my way to do business and promise to try more to deserve your trust and hope you are keep voting to us when ever you have chance to back Vietnam.
P/s: Thank you for brilliant dinners with us!

Best wishes to you and your family there!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Only contacted Phung the day before we wanted to travel. We had been warned that the tunnels were extremely busy first thing in the morning so requested a 9.30 departure, even though the website listed 8. All of this was accommodated. Great tour guide who was able to answer all questions put to him. With 3 active teenage boys in the group, he went out of his way to take the boys through a variety of additional tunnels. Very please with the service and would definitely recommend this company.

Xin chao Ms Jennifer Lang
Just want to say thank you very much of your kind to awarded to me and my company the best words.
I always try my best to get good impression of Vietnam Trip for my client and now you come back with your heart to me as your Vietnamese friend, that is the valued present what I'm looking for!
I do not know how to say any more about my great feeling when I get your review here, one again, thank you very much and best wishes to you and your family!
Hope see you one day here again!
Take care!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Our family of six (mum, dad and four kids) were all keen to see the Cu Chi tunnels on the last day of our two week Vietnam odyssey. We chose Roadstour on the basis of the solid TA reviews and Phung's clear and timely email responses to my emails around last minute tour logistics.

Timing of the tour was set based on our schedule and evening flight out of HCMC. Phung came with his driver to our hotel and took us all out to Cu Chi in a big, tidy mini bus. We were hungry for lunch and per my last minute request, Phung took us to a perfect little bakery en route for a Banh Mi sandwich.

The tour itself was excellent. This was largely due to Phung's deep and colorful knowledge of the site, Vietnamese history as well as his great command of English.

After the tour, Phung took us directly from Cu Chi to the airport for our evening flight.

I have found that the best tours are those where you have a guide who not only knows the sites well but moreover, goes out of their way to understand all of your specific ends and deliver around these needs.

For us, Phung did this superbly. He has my highest recommendation.

1  Thank tippyview
Phung-Capvan, Owner at Roadstour Company, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Xin chao Mr Michael and family,
How great of your comment on Trip advisor here!
It's my pleasure to know that you and your family happy on tour with us!
We have many valued client made good comments after they took our services, that is main reason you know and contact to us and I knew you expect to get good service for your tour and now I got you comment here with best words to us, that thing make me get stronger believe in my way to do business and promise to try more to deserve your trust and hope you are keep voting to us when ever you have chance to back Vietnam.
Best wishes to you and your family there.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I found Phung's tour company amongst many others listed on the Ho Chi Minh city attractions Trip Advisor page, and after much deliberation I decided to book a full day tour for my wife and I to visit the Cu Chi tunnels and Ho Chi Min city attractions with his Roadstour company.

Initial contact was established via email and Phung's responses were always prompt and clear, and this immediately gave me a good impression of him and the services he was going to provide.

I requested that he personally conduct our tour, and although I do understand he has great tour guides working for him, I felt that after reading the many trip advisor reviews that we'd enjoy his company and get more out of the tour if we went with him. I realise that as the owner this isn't always possible for him to accommodate, but on this occasion we were lucky that Phung was free and able to oblige.

So on to the tour itself...well we were picked up promptly at 7.30am in a smart SUV and Phung was a welcoming face in an otherwise strange new country that we had just arrived in the night before. His enthusiasm was instantly apparent, and the day just got better as we got to learn lots about the places we were visiting.

Phung has a fantastic knowledge of Vietnam and is passionate about meeting new customers and imparting his knowledge in a way that feels very natural.

The Cu Chi tunnels were fantastic and the city tour (especially the War Memorial museum) was incredibly informative. We were actually hoping to do another day tour with Phung but unfortunately felt too tired after our overnight flights and decided to take a rest day instead of doing another tour. Phung was very understanding about this and I truly hope we can go back again one day and do the tour we missed out on.

Overall we had a fantastic time and felt really comfortable with Phung (and his driver) from the initial moment that we stepped into the vehicle to the time we were dropped off at our hotel. Moreover (and this is really important to us) is that he made us feel very safe throughout the whole day, and had a great way of engaging us throughout the day. He not only gave us the promised tour but chatted to us about cooking (he sounds like an accomplished amateur chef!), recipes, life in Vietnam, his family & little son and many other topics that made the day feel like a trip with an old friend, rather than an organised tour!

The tour included a fantastic lunch buffet and also a final stop at a local coffee shop where we were able to relax with Phung after what had been a tiring, but incredibly interesting and memorable day.

After spending just a day with Phung it's apparent that not only is he a brilliant tour guide but also a gentleman who is passionate about tourism in his home country and expanding his Roadstour customerbase with his enthusiasm and honesty, and I can wholeheartedly recommend him for any tours whilst in Vietnam.

1  Thank alagod
Phung-Capvan, Owner at Roadstour Company, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Hi Mr Pri and wife!
I'm really appreciated what you bring to us! It's fabulous present!
It's my pleasure to know that you all satisfied again with our services on tours in Vietnam here . For myself, you made easy for me on tour as your travel mate so I felt interested to share my Vietnamese experience with you... Thank you for brilliant day!
Last but not least, after the trip with us, we was recognize as your friend in Vietnam, not only your tour operator, it's really great award of your sentiment to us.
Hope that, wherever you are, you both always have happy life with pink of health, success of work and believe to see you again one day in Vietnam.
One again, thank you for coming back, my friends!
Take care!
Phung

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We wanted our first trip to Vietnam to be a memorable one and it definitely was to say the least. Roadstar tours were recommended by a friend of ours so we decided that since the first part of our trip was in Ho Chi Minh and we would visit the Cu Chi tunnels and give Phung a go. From the start of organising the tour with Phung by email to the end of completing the tour with in Ho Chi Minh, the service was impeccable! Every email was answered promptly and any other information that we needed (that wasnt tour related) was given. It was a fantastic and so informative about the history of Cu Chi & Ho Chi Minh. Even when we asked to visit the Rubber Tree plantation (which wasnt part of the tour) Phung made it happen! We left feeling like we had a private tour with a friend who made every effort to accommodate us. We wish Phung all the best and success for his business and highly recommend his service to anyone that goes to Vietnam because you wont be disappointed!

1  Thank Bec S

Xin chao Rebecca,
Thank you very much for your highly recommend our service on Trip advisor.
At Roadstour , We believe that not easy to win your heart but harder to keep your supporting so we are promise ourselves trying to work better to deserve your trusting.
Hope that whenever you back to Vietnam, Roadstour Company always is your first choosing to be your Vietnamese mate of traveling...
From my heart, hope you both and family there in pink of health and success of work.
Best regard,