“Cu Chi tunnel, Wildlife Rescue Centre, Cao Dai Temple”
Review of Roadstour Company

Roadstour Company
Ranked #34 of 389 Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: "Your coming back - Our destination!" At Roadstour Company(Located at 123 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St, W6, D3,HCMC- Managed by Mr Phung) we believe in this valued concept and always try to do different good ways to prove that you never get wrong by choosing us as we just want to do business on your gratification. Thank you for giving us a chance to show you why we are different!
Sydney
3 attraction reviews
“Cu Chi tunnel, Wildlife Rescue Centre, Cao Dai Temple”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I had a fantastic 1 day tour with Roadstour and Phung was my guide. I had requested a side trip to the Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue Centre where they are doing great work (with little funding) for the rescued animals in Vietnam. Phung is an excellent guide, very knowledgable and I highly recommend Roadstour.

Visited January 2013
Phung-Capvan, Owner at Roadstour Company, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Xin chao Sharon,
Thank you for your great review on Trip advisor and really sorry for my lated published by any reason !
I did enjoin the tour as well, it's really good and interesting day for me!
Thank you for coming back by recommend your friend to us. We are really appreciated of that and promised ourselves to work better to deserve your sentiment and hope to have another chance to see and serve you again.
Best wishes to you!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you need a personal tour, most likely he will be the best choice”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Went to HCMC and decide to take 2 tour with him. One to Cu Ci tunnel the other to Melkong delta. Have to say that he is really very flexible and accomodating. As he knew we arrive early in the morning, he pick us up at the airport straight and bring us to go cu ci tunnel. He even quote us a lower price than hotel transport to and from airport btw. During our tour at Cu Ci tunnel as there's mutiple groups of tourist, he always cut ahead of others and show us the important things over there. Not wasting time waiting. Also mange to shoot AK47 and walk inside the tunnel and eat tapioca. After that bring us to back to hotel and even tell us exactly where we can go for our lunch and dinner place where it's cheap and good. I must say his recomendation is really good as we manage to eat good local food and cheap too.

2nd day went to Melkong delta, as there are 4 main island to visit, he brought us to place where not much tourist and thus we didnt see any tourist trap. At first i was worries that this kind of river trip is tourist trap but apprently he did pretty well inavoiding all these and yet at the same time able to enjoy whats being offer. We manage to go through the village in horsecart! Amazing! and eat some local fruits and play with snake and bees!. Also drunk coconut that we went to puck ourselves. Sit through a rowing boat through a mangrove. Really amazing. He actually even very honest and tell us who we should tips and who we should not and the reason behind it.

Overall I will rate this as 5 over 5 as I feel that I really enjoy his company and tour. A pleasant guy and if ever I go over to HCMC again, will definitely use his services.

Mr Phung, xin chao! If you ever see this just wanna say a BIG THANK YOU!

1 Thank DanielTKS
Phung-Capvan, Owner at Roadstour Company, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Xin chao Mr Daniel!
Really sorry for my late response!
Thank you very much for exilent reviewed on TA, I am so happy to knew that you all satisfied with our services, I did enjoyed the trip as well.
Hope to get another time to see and serve you all again in Vietnam or see you in Singapore !
Best wishes in New Year to you all and family!
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Ho Chi Minh & Mekong Delta tours”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

It was truly a once in a lifetime experience that we could never have done on our own. Our tour guide, Phung, had excellent English, and was very informative about history of Vietnam and Ho Chi Minh city. We did the half day city tour and the full day tour to Mekong Delta. In Mekong delta not only did we visit the tourist spots, but Phung gladly showed us the real Mekong Delta, where the local residents live.
When we told him that we were going to Hanoi and had not booked any tour yet, Phung offered to organise it for us. And it turned out to be another great experience. Phung from Roadstour has made our holiday in Vietnam one of the most memorable time in our life.

Visited January 2013
Phung-Capvan, Owner at Roadstour Company, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Xin chao Mr Antonius and family
Thank you for great worlds to us on Trip Advisor, we are really happy to win your heart and hope you are keep voting us whenever you or your loves travel in Vietnam.
Wish will be your Vietnamese travel mate and promise to work harder to deserve you trusting.
Best wishes to you and family in New Year.
wales
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“An Amazing insight into history”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband and i chose to go on the cu chi tunnel half day tour with Roadstour as the company had great reviews on tripadvisor. I totally agree with all the positive comments on this company and with Phung. Phung collected us from our hotel on time, spoke excellent english and was very knowledgable about the history of his country during all the sad times in war. My husband and i paid extra for the shooting (opportunity to use a m16 and AK47) and strongly recommend it. We travelled in a posh air conditioned car and was told that we could stop at anytime during the journey to take pictures. Walking around with Phung and chatting along the way (only two of us on the tour plus Phung) made it personal and more interesting.
I would like to thank Phung and our driver for a brilliant day and would advise everyone to give this tourist attraction a few hours out of your holiday to give Roadstour a call and take a visit.

1 Thank pestwales
Townsville, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Tour Company”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We recently spent 5 weeks traveling from the south to the north of Vietnam and Mr Phung was the most fantasic tour guide we had thought out the whole of our Vietnam trip. The two tours we had with him were exceptional (Mekong and HMC) as he was very informative but at time same time very flexible in meeting our needs (fussy eaters and extra time at places). Mr Phung ensured we saw the real Mekong by taking us to the typical tourist spots but he also took us to where there were no tourist. Every part of our two tours with the Roadstour tour company ran very smoothly and we would highly recommend this company and Mr Phung to any tourist visiting HMC.

Visited December 2012