“Very Tasty Food!”

Description: New York Italian. Warm casual eatery
Moscow, Russia
“Very Tasty Food!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We visited this restaurant after recommendations from other people in our hotel, and it was superb. The food was very tasty, especially loved the hummus. Service also was great. Overall, it was a very good experience here, and I would recommend it!

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
“Great "Posh Carbonara"!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I went to Ciao Bella continuously for 2 nights.
The Posh Carbonara is fantastically GREAT!!!
It highly recommended.
I will be there again............

llondon
“What are you waiting for?”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Unbelievable Italian restaurant, nice touch with the free glass of sparkling on arrival and the dips for the bread. You have to try the balsamic dip, my wife really enjoyed that one! Real New York feel to the place in central Vietnam. Some of the best pasta I've ever had for dinner and I'm 35 years old, so have eaten some pasta in my time.

My wife was really pleased with her food that we will likely go back again before we head home to singapore.

Good wine selection too. What are you waiting for?!

melbourne, australia
“Great place for breakfast...”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Needing a comfort breakfast at good prices, eggs, porridge/oatmeal, etc? Well this is the place.
Courteous, friendly and attentive staff, good breakfast menu, and a willingness to adapt the menu made us extremely comfortable.
Ate their four mornings of our visit, and made a food balance to the Vietnamese food eaten each lunch and evening.

Visited August 2013
Fremantle, Australia
“Don't leave HCM without eating here.”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I like many others visited Ciao Bella after reading the many reviews. My wife and I booked the restaurant the previous day so not too be disappointed. We were met and recognised by the staff member who made our booking. We received the complimentary sparkling drink. The food was simply delicious sharing an entrée and having a main each. I had char grilled seafood and would say it would just about be the best meal I have experienced in a restaurant. My wife had a fettuccini dish which was prepared alongside our table in spectacular fashion. We enjoyed a litre of wine off the menu and received the complimentary drink to finish. The place was full, service was outstanding,our only regret was we didn't have time to return there due to being in HCM for a short time.($40 US cost)