“Pushy waiter, loud locals and disappointing food.”
Review of Chill Dining

Chill Dining
Ranked #229 of 4,137 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Chill Dining is a modern stylish restaurant that offers sky-view dining experiences. It is perched atop of AB Tower in the bustling District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City and situated exclusively on the 27th floor of the city skyline. The variety a-la-cart menu which offers the finest selection of poultry, meats, seafood, and seasonal vegetable prepared in an open kitchen and served with signature sauces and marinade. Chill Dining will be known for its high-quality food and individuality with emphasis will be on ingredients, flavor and presentation will be simple, natural and appealing to the eye. Enjoying the dishes with social sharing style will bring a warm and cozy atmosphere while having a dinner at Chill Dining.
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Our dinner started with a pushy waiter telling me order the wine special which I did not want to order. I should have checked the menu online before booking as the only Vietnamese produce was the Oysters then the pushy waiter was book telling us to order the meat platter. Sorry but firstly we don’t eat much beef anymore and secondly we don’t fly half way across the world to eat our own Australian beef. I ordered the over priced cold seafood platter and I was asked why I didn’t eat all my mussels upon collection. I advised that they were over cooked so un chewable and received an oh as a reply. My other half had the French chicken which was lame served on a massive chopping board. The sides which we were pushed to order were ok.
As for the loud locals who had a large table near the open kitchen who had kids running around then after the wives and kids left the men continued to talk really loud and toast. A waiter from the club at the intercontinental asked if we were able to watch the chef I said no as there was a party in the way. So much for a romantic experience.
On top of that there is the loud nightclub music, cigar smoke smell and disgusting toilets that we had to use.
After we said we were too full for desert we were ignored which was great as I can’t say I ever wanted to see the pushy older waiter again but I would like to say the young waiter from the Phillipines was awesome. I didn’t get his name but he made our awful experience not so bad.

4  Thank Australiacatcat

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Spectacular view of the city on the 27th floor. Amazing food & great service. Expensive but worth the experience.

Chill-Dining_Vietnam, Tổng giám đốc at Chill Dining, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear LukeKevinH,

Warmest greeting from Chill Dining!

It's delighted to know that you have enjoyed your dinner at our restaurant. Your impression on our food, service & the skyline city view has made our day more happy and motivated. Thank you for your positive words and we certainly hope that you will return soon.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Everything was cooked to perfection and tasted amazing. Price was affordable and service was good. Good option for food and entertainment later on.

Chill-Dining_Vietnam, Tổng giám đốc at Chill Dining, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Dear Jane T,

Thank you for visiting Chill Dining and sharing your kind words. It is our pleasure to read such an encouraging review that is truly an inspiration for us to continue striving to deliver the exceptional food and service.

Once again, thank you for endorsing us and we hope to be able to welcome you back again to Chill Dining with more creative dishes and wine matching.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

We come back after 5 years and did not disappoint. Food is very good and on par with other similar roof top restaurent, but customer service is what makes it great. We have a great waiter who is very attentive and professional. Throughly enjoy red wine bottle with food and dessert.

Chill-Dining_Vietnam, Tổng giám đốc at Chill Dining, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Dear Long G,

Thank you so much for choosing Chill Dining and writing such a lovely review about your recent dinner with us. We are absolutely thrilled that you were pleased with our awesome dishes and attentive service. Thank you again for sharing your experience and revisiting our restaurant, and we do hope to welcome you back again and again in real soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

My worst dining feeling ever!
I order food is not delivered for me , also duck i ordered is is just uneatable!
Not recomneneded!

Dear Gergelyfi,

We regrettably noted your dissatisfaction with our service, kindly allow us to express our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. Your issue was definitely not our wish that already been reviewed in our management meeting.

Once again, we are so sorry about your unpleasant dinner and also thank you for the feedback which helps us to improve day by day. Hope that you could give us another chance to welcome you with the better experience.

Tuan Tran