“Good view and happy hour!”
Review of Chill Dining

Chill Dining
Ranked #209 of 3,597 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Chill Dining is a modern stylish restaurant that offers sky-view dining experiences. It is perched atop of AB Tower in the bustling District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City and situated exclusively on the 27th floor of the city skyline. The variety a-la-cart menu which offers the finest selection of poultry, meats, seafood, and seasonal vegetable prepared in an open kitchen and served with signature sauces and marinade. Chill Dining will be known for its high-quality food and individuality with emphasis will be on ingredients, flavor and presentation will be simple, natural and appealing to the eye. Enjoying the dishes with social sharing style will bring a warm and cozy atmosphere while having a dinner at Chill Dining.
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We visited the chill bar at around 7pm when the happy hour was still going on. We paid about 350000 for 2 cocktails which considering the view and atmosphere is pretty reasonable. We read a lot of reviews before we went about dress code etc, I wore some trainers and my girlfriend wore sandals (not flip flops) and we were fine. Well worth a trip.

1  Thank Oliver B

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I have a habit of going to sky bars when I travel.
We went during happy hour on a sunday so it was a bit empty.
Its expensive so I happy hour is a good option!
The drinks were good and the view was amazing! I also liked the music.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Very clean and modern place.. Food very average and portions exstremely small... Most staff excellent but sum look down on u for no reason. View excellent , bar staff slow and rude... That's all

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Our friend has recommended we go to the Chill Skybar, so we have made a reservation to check it out.

We were not disappointed. The place is great. The views are stunning and the bar serves some pretty good cocktails. Yes, it is a bit pricey, but worth for the view. in fact, we liked it more than the Bitexo Tower Saigon Skydeck experience.

I have read some negative reviews accusing the place of being pretentious and I really do not agree. Should I add we came in with our 3 year old and we all felt welcomed and looked after?

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

This is a great bar with an amazing view ! Definitely a must do with good music and that breathtaking view. A great crowd within for all travellers alike