“HCMC Two Day Tour - March 2013”
Review of Lose the Tie Tour

Lose the Tie Tour
Book In Advance
$115.00*
and up
City tour for tourist from Cruiser (Pick up in Phu My)
$50.20*
and up
Walking tour in Chinatown (Private Tour)
$35.40*
and up
Cu Chi Tunnel - Halfday Tour with Vi (Private Tour)
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lose The Tie Tour is a private tour so that our tours do not fix time start and finish. It is flexible time and changeable agenda to make sure the customers have relaxing and fun trips.Here at "Lose the tie tours" we find a new attitude. A better way to seize the day. We found that with the right tour not only is your stress lower but your thoughts about life also changes. Seeing first hand that happiness comes from within will change your outlook. Lose the tie, means to lose the boundaries and chains that hold your mind from attaining the things that you have always wanted.With Lose The Tie Tour, you don't need to find your way to a predetermined spot at some ungodly hour in the morning to meet your fellow tour-group members (who might run late and hold everyone up). You don't need to visit 10 different sites when all you really want to see is four. You don't have to leave the one site that has grabbed your interest to keep on a schedule for everyone else.Private guides have no one to please but you. They can potentially meet you at your hotel at the time of your choosing. No rushing or getting lost. While they may have a preplanned itinerary in mind, it's not hard and fast. You can add or delete stops as you see fit. You can even change the itinerary on the fly.Whether your tie is work, stress, daily routing, housework, they lost along the way
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We will write a full review when we return home, as we are still enjoying our Vietnam trip, but we enyoyed our 2 day tour with Losethetietour that we had to write a quick initial review.

5 stars are not sufficient to rate our amazing time with Vi and her team. We did not just feel like visitors, but also friends. From the places we visited to the lovely restaurants we ate in everything was organised expertly but was always flexible, and never felt rushed.

If you visit Ho Chi Minh Losethetietour should be your first, and only choice.
More to come when we get home.

Thanks Vi and Vy2
Tim, Helen, Ian & Linda

BaoVi, Owner at Lose the Tie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Tim,
Thank you very much for your great review. We are happy to bring you a good time in Vietnam. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We contacted Vi about a week before arrival to book a tunnels tour and she was so good we booked her for the following day as well to visit the Mekong Delta , from start to finish she was very professional and gave an excellent service we can't recommend her highly enough and having travelled extensively she was without doubt the best tour guide I have ever had :)

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We only had limited time in Ho Chi Minh so booked the "Messy but Amazing City Tour". Vi was very professional and prompt with all her communications right from the first email.
We had a great day with 2 Vi's as Vi was training another guide also named Vi. We started with the China town markets, then onto a lacquer factory, a busy temple to send some wishes to the gods, we even dropped in on a local chinese medicine Dr for an impromtu consultation (very interesting), had lunch at a great city street food restaurant and tried our first Bahn Mi & Pho Bo, we saw all the main tourist attractions - Notre Dame, PostOffice, Presidential Palace, War Museum, Opera House etc. It was a very busy fascinating fun day, finishing with a visit to a coffee shop where I was introduced to my first Vietnamese Coffee, delicious. Thank you Vi & Vi for a great day

1  Thank Holidaybell
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I contacted "Lose the Tie Tour" about a 5 day tour in Saigon. I always got a fast response, and they helped organise an itinerary for my stay. Every day was full of new and interesting things to see and do. I visited many temples and met many local people. Also I visited the Mekong Delta which was very interesting and was invited by a family to have lunch. I did change some of the itinerary at the last minute but the accommodated my requests with a smile.
I loved my time in Vietnam and would return and use "Lose the Tie " tour again without reservation.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Excellent and I definitely recommend. Prior to even leaving the US and while en route, we exchanged many emails and the responses were always very, very quick. There is nothing like having a good, responsible,local to assist in a foreign land. I was alone and did a private one day tour on motor scooter of places I wanted to see: Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum, Ben Thanh Market, Notre Dame Cathedral , Post Office and bought a cell phone and SIM card to call the US. I was so happy that I used them the next day for more touring. They were always very punctual, reliable and helpful. I had contacted another tour guide who never responded and I found a review on line that said he never showed up for a tour so it is good to use a reliable agency. Vi runs a very good operation.