“Informative, interesting, surprising--Saigon & environs”
Review of Lose the Tie Tour

Lose the Tie Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lose The Tie Tour is a private tour so that our tours do not fix time start and finish. It is flexible time and changeable agenda to make sure the customers have relaxing and fun trips.Here at "Lose the tie tours" we find a new attitude. A better way to seize the day. We found that with the right tour not only is your stress lower but your thoughts about life also changes. Seeing first hand that happiness comes from within will change your outlook. Lose the tie, means to lose the boundaries and chains that hold your mind from attaining the things that you have always wanted.With Lose The Tie Tour, you don't need to find your way to a predetermined spot at some ungodly hour in the morning to meet your fellow tour-group members (who might run late and hold everyone up). You don't need to visit 10 different sites when all you really want to see is four. You don't have to leave the one site that has grabbed your interest to keep on a schedule for everyone else.Private guides have no one to please but you. They can potentially meet you at your hotel at the time of your choosing. No rushing or getting lost. While they may have a preplanned itinerary in mind, it's not hard and fast. You can add or delete stops as you see fit. You can even change the itinerary on the fly.Whether your tie is work, stress, daily routing, housework, they lost along the way
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Surprise, Arizona
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Informative, interesting, surprising--Saigon & environs”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We had a very short one day visit to Ho Chi Minh City and was so fortunate to have Bao Vi as our guide. She met us at the cruise ship and escorted us for the entire day, returning us to the ship in plenty of time for the late afternoon sailing. The visits to sites fit our interests, markets, local restaurant, Saigon center, even a surprise at the Opera House where we met a visiting Vietnamese author and were invited to tour the inside of the Opera House. Vi's English was very good and her knowledge about her town and country was thorough. We felt we were in good hands. Adrienne and Stu Kirschner

Visited February 2012

Cochrane, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Do it all in HCM”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Vi was a pleasure to deal with and was very flexible in altering my original plan on the fly as I saw different things of interest to me.All the major sights were covered and I decided the time spent on any one sight depending on my interest.This was the most relaxing,informative and exciting tour I have taken.The excitement comes from riding on the back of her bike in the sea of scooters through Ithe crazy traffic and the relaxation from the great massage spot she took me to.I really appreciated the fact that all the entrance fees and food were covered as agreed with no digging in your wallet after.
Thanks Vi and hope to see you again some day.

Visited January 2012
Baovi, Owner at Lose the Tie Tour, responded to this review, February 3, 2012
Hi Barry,
Thank you very much for your review about me on TripAdvisor and Toursbylocals. I did have a good time with you. I wish to see you again. Maybe I will visit Canada and you will give me a room at your home.
Will you think about stay in Vietnam couple months of year when you retire?
All the best
Bao Vi
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The perfect guide for a taste of Ho Chi Min City.”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Emily Vo (Vi) provided me with an excellent and informative four days guided tour around Ho Chi Min City and its local tour areas.. I like to mix the traditional sites with a mix of informal and 'off the beaten track' venues and Emily provided a safe and enjoyable guide to all of these. She arranged cars, transport, looked after all tipping and generally made my stay a very pleasant experience. I would heartily recommend her services. She is honest and reliable.
She is also now a good friend. I am looking forward to returning with my wife and extending the tour as Vietnam has much to offer.

Visited February 2011