“great...great...great”

Ranked #92 of 3,459 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Cafe, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: KOTO Saigon is a restaurant opened in October 2011 with Modern Vietnamese fusion menu. KOTO is a not-for-profit social enterprise, which works with disadvantaged youth in Vietnam and empowers them with to learn and strive in their lives.KOTO stands for “Know One, Teach One”: learning should be passed on; knowledge is there to be shared.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Fine dining restaurant...service is the best that You found in town...Vietnamise contemporary food on a very reasonable price for the location...quality and service you will get!
Highly reccomended

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I tried the cheeseburger. Took a while to get, and a bit cold, but except from that it was really good. A little expensive though at 150,000 VND. Nice environment and staff.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I little hard to find across the road from a Truong Nguyen Coffee place, but worth the hunt. The best presented food we have had in Vietnam, though not as tasty that one would expect for these prices. Super clean and hygienic and the best restaurant toilets we have come across. Worthy cause, recommended.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Koto is definitely a must eat at restaurant for all visitors!!! It's such a shame that it is not advertised better and on the street rather than down a path where no one knows it's there! The staff are very happy, helpful and attentive and the food was sensational. Even the presentation was that of a fine dining restaurant! Highly recommend such a wonderful experience!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

My friend and I traveled to Ho Chi Minh to shop but a great travel experience isn't complete without trying out the local food. I've read the stellar ratings given to this restaurant and I was so glad I found it. It's my friend's birthday after all and she treated me to this sumptuous lunch.

It was worth the effort of walking under the hot sun and locating this zen-like restaurant. It was around 1130 AM when we got here and we were the only diners. We chose to be seated inside since we were sweating and exhausted from all the walking we've done, 'cause having a map is handy when the attractions aren't that far from each other.

The place was inviting and relaxing, since it is nestled at the end of an alley and not on the main road. The staff who served us was a girl whose name starts with a K. She offered us some suggestions on what to order and was quite knowledgeable with the menu. Since we were the only ones there, we were waited on hand and foot. The food was excellent, and knowing that we're helping makes dining there all the more fulfilling.

We ordered the Tasting Plate for our appetizer, Bun Cha Hanoi, and Seafood Bonbon, and my friend found the Bun Cha Hanoi's taste quite robust, too flavorful. We immensely enjoyed our food and each other's company, it was peaceful until a group of tourists arrived. It seems they're on a group tour and dining at KOTO Saigon is really in their itinerary. It was a good thing we were almost done with our food when they came in. We'll definitely return and eat there for the delicious food, good value for money, and satisfactory service.

1  Thank CJ C