“Top shelf tour”

Sundeck Yoga on the Emperor Dragon Boat
Ranked #124 of 396 Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Founded and operated from early 2006, Asiana Travel Mate, Vietnam Local DMC has offices in Saigon, Hanoi and Hue Imperial city in Central Vietnam. Asiana Travel Mate has gained a true value in responsible Travel within Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia with Prestigious travel awards. The Year's Best for Excellent Tour Operator by Vietnam Economic Times The Guide Awards annually from 2009 to 2014 Trusted Brand from 2009 to 2012 by Viet Nam Business Association. Golden cup for Excellent Service in 2009 with theme for Community development and health. Golden cup for Excellent Business in 2009with theme for Community development and health.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We used this service for an 1/2 day tour of Cu Chi Tunnels and 1/2 day tour of Ho Chi Min City's attractions, the tunnel tour I booked on line, the city tour at our hotel. We were lucky enough to get the same guide, Tommy, on both tours. Tommy's knowledge of Vietnam's 1000 years of 'hostile' occupation by foreigners and the outcomes was outstanding. Both tours were relaxed and there was none of the 'come on back on the bus' panic. We are both in our 60's and were lagging behind sometimes and it was no problem, the tour worked to the weakest link. The vehicles are brand new, clean and comfortable.
I sincerely recommend Asiana Travel Mate.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was my only uncomfortable experience in my vietnam holiday. Did the half day to Cu Chi. I should start off by saying Cu Chi tunnels are amazing and should not be missed. But I do not recommend this tour. Spent the first half hour in the bus, hearing how the US has destroyed Vietnam, how there are 7 million disabled kids, and that we are going to stop at a disabled kids hospital so we can see for ourselves. Then we stop at an obvious tourist gouging souvenir shop, where the hard sell was to buy a pair of salad tongs for $60., being the same salad tongs we saw at the markets for $2. the guide kept referring to the US invasion. the Cu chi tunnels were fantastic but my advice would be to take a cab. this is the first Tour I have ever taken where I have not tipped the tour guide.

1  Thank MVP66
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

The Cuchi tunnels with Tommy was truely memorable, his knowledge and personal touch made this tour.
The next day we had the pleasure of Typhoon, a great guide with a sense of humour (and pecks of steel) we loved our intimate lunch (still the best meal) our day on the Mekong will never be forgotten, many laughs:-D we hope to see you again next year with our kids Rob & Coby

1  Thank strangesbroome
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I booked this tour through the hotel where we stayed. I found it to be a good value. Our tour guide, Tommy, was excellent. He was engaging and good-humored and provided a good survey of the history and excellent explanation everything we saw. We stopped at Handicapped Handicrafts en route, and I found it very interesting to see the artisans at work and to learn the process for making lacquered art; you can pick up a work of art to take home. They did not provide lunch--only water; and I don't think there were a lot of food options at the Tunnels, so I'd recommend that you take a few snacks in your pocket.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Our tour guide, Typhoon, made our visit to Saigon memorable. We did the City and Cu Chi tunnel tours with Asiana Travel Mate and were lucky to have Typhoon on both tours. He is informative, very personable and somehow became a member of our family, our new son. It was a lot of fun. We got to experience what we wanted to see in an efficient and safe manner all for $23 a tour, what a bargain.

1  Thank Wiwin-Zahra