“Superb!”

Chuon Lagoon Biking Day Trip from Hue
Ranked #119 of 382 Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Founded and operated from early 2006, Asiana Travel Mate, Vietnam Local DMC has offices in Saigon, Hanoi and Hue Imperial city in Central Vietnam. Asiana Travel Mate has gained a true value in responsible Travel within Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia with Prestigious travel awards. The Year's Best for Excellent Tour Operator by Vietnam Economic Times The Guide Awards annually from 2009 to 2014 Trusted Brand from 2009 to 2012 by Viet Nam Business Association. Golden cup for Excellent Service in 2009 with theme for Community development and health. Golden cup for Excellent Business in 2009with theme for Community development and health.
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Superb!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I contacted the crew at Asiana Travel Mate to see if they could organize a trip based around my interests. They did a fantastic job and it ranks as one of the best holidays I've ever had. I recommend them highly and when I'm next lucky enough to visit this beautiful country I will certainly be using them again,

Andrew

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Andrew B

• Vietnamese first
Pushkar, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hue City/Countryside Boat/Bicycle 1 day tour!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I cannot begin to tell you how my Hue experience was highlighted by firstly meeting the incredible Thomson Lee (Thuy), and secondly, by the magical tour which was recommended for myself and my mum..
The customer service for starter in the Hue office was second to none, and the price for the tour was great value for money. The tour guide was accomodating, informative, interesting, funny and attentive to all.
Myself being 32, and my mother nearly 60, we werent sure if it was going to be suitable for us both. But the pace of the cycle tour through some of the most amazing temples and countryside was easy for all. The food along the way was something else!! Amazing restaurant we ate at, and a nice break throughout the day!!
I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. This is the real Vietnam, and moreover - see Thomson Lee as he goes above and beyond your expectations!! I will come back to Vietnam and use Asiana Travel Mate without a doubt and have refeered people to this company already!!

Thanks again guys for a complete experience!!

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Alby1980
Asiana Travel M, Manager at Asiana Travel Mate - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Alby,

Thank you so much for your review us on tripadvisor.
We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your trip and our services.
We do hope that we will be your MATE when you traveling to Vietnam again on next time.

Wish you all the best,

Thomson Lee
Hue Branch Manager
E hue-office@asianatravelmate.com
Atlanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Highly advise both of these trips, but if possible request Typhoon as your tour guide. Typhoon is one of the most interesting characters you will ever meet. He is informative and very hospitable while telling hilarious joke after joke. All of the tours to highly trafficed places such as Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta are the exact same, but Asiana Travel Mate is special because you'll get an interesting and welcoming guide that makes the whole experience special.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Jimmy J
Hobart, Australia
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Mekong delta day trip”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Booked this trip through our hotel and paid $34 for the day. I gather you can book cheaper trips, but if your hotel offers this it's worth doing.

Ok, so the whole Mekong delta trip schmaltzy and touristy, but what a lot of fun! We had Tommy as our guide and he was personable and knowledgable and took side trips when asked. No hassles about tipping at all. HCMC has grown so large that the trip to get to the boat can take 2 or more hours, so be prepared. Stopped along the way at the Vinh Trang Pagoda - fabulous.

The trip went thus - air con comfortable mini bus - pagoda- boat across Mekong to Unicorn island. Try local fruit and sesame tea, listen to local songs (& also " if you're happy and you know it clap your hands"! In English and Vietnamese). Look at the fruit trees and take a wander to a small tributary where you board a long boat to visit the bees. More sampling of honey & local dried fruit. Then onto see coconut sweets being made. More sampling. Onto a pony & cart and off to lunch. Plenty of food - if you're hungry after all this then you're too fussy....

Another boat trip back, end up at hotel 4.30 - 5pm. Don't be too cynical and you'll love the trip.

Take toilet paper :)

Visited September 2012
1 Thank FinoniTas
Hue
“Hue one day tour”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I did enjoy A day tour with Asianatravelmate in Hue. I did have the whole day experiencing the beauty of life here.From the Tam Giang lagoon sunrise, the floating life on it to the biking along rural area , tasting Hue's cuisine and discovering its night life.
I really love this day tour and will recommend it to those who come to Hue for holiday.
King74

Visited July 2012
thomsonlee2410, Manager at Asiana Travel Mate - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear King74hue,

Thank you so much for your comment and contribution.
We hope you have enjoyed your traveling with our services and had a pleasant holiday.
Wishing you an enjoyable stay & good trip home!

My best regards,