Open today: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
shopping

I've visited ANUPA boutique in Dong Du st and in Sheraton Hotel as well! I was looking for genuine... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2017
MariA3502
via mobile
Unique handcrafted design

I came across Anupa on my first trip to Saigon... scouting for emerging designers. Anupa's unique... read more

Reviewed November 18, 2015
kiosor
Singapore, Singapore

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ho Chi Minh City
from $32.00
from $25.00
from $29.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Anupa's boutique is an excellent place to go if you want to make a gift for your wife or your girlfriend. The bags are unique and of good quality and because it is a small boutique it will add a personalized touch to your gift instead of just buying a bag from a well known and huge brand.

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank Kietsensei
Anupa H H, Manager at Anupa Eco Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, We have a range of extensive range of gifts for women and men and appreciate how you understand our brand and appreciate luxury products. We are very proud of our work and hope we encoourage more customers to buy ethically and sustainably.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I have been living in Saigon for 3 years but could not find an appropriate leather bag for multi-purposed use until I discovered Anupa Eco Boutique Shop! I had a chance to meet the Manager/Owner of the shop, Ms. Anupa and she is an amazing lady. She pays attention on details and makes her products so different. Whenever I go with her bag, people keep asking the address. I like Anupa's style and concept, she personally chooses all materials from leathers to small accessories and each individual product is an unique one. Every time I go there, I would like to buy something for me or for my friends for gift. This address is good for men as well as you automatically to have a right choice for your woman! I love the owner and staff, they are so friendly, helpful!

Date of experience: April 2014
1  Thank Thuytt

Thank you for your lovely comment. This is one of our key strengths at anupa. Since we focus on creating high quality accessories the charm of our brand is we only produce small numbers to ensure and focus on ensuring customers feel special to have something personal and luxury.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is a beautiful boutique shop full of unique and natural products. If you want something special and stylish then this is the place to go. Anupa and her staff are very friendly and Anupa can give you a comprehensive overview on all aspects of the products in her shop.

Ladies, if you want to be stylish and different this is the place to shop. Men take note!!!

Date of experience: June 2014
Anupa H H, Manager at Anupa Eco Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Brian, I had alot of laughter sharing my work of the anupa brand - it was great to share how all the sourcing and manufacturing of the leather products is done. I cant agree more about my team. They are incredibly lovely and professional. I spend alot of time with my team who are great support for me and do an awesome job of informing our guests of the anupa brand.

Thank you for the review !

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I have lived in Ho Chi Minh for almost 3 years but only recently discovered this store. What a find! Everything is one of kind, and absolutely stunning. She is a British designer doing really cool, unique luxury handbags, jewellery and clothing, she’s involved at every stage of the design and is really passionate about sourcing ‘ethical’ high quality products . The downside is she often has new stock including products starting from as little at $10 so it's virtually impossible for me to go in and come out empty handed!

Well worth a visit!

Date of experience: November 2013

Hello Emma, I really had fun meeting you and enjoyed helping you find the perfect "Age of Reason" scarf for you. I am really happy that my vision of keeping my boutique regularly updated with new products and designers is appreciated.

I cant wait to share some of our new products with you. Also a big thank you for bringing your visitors to our boutique.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Lovely shop full of surprises for all tastes. Staff made me feel very welcomed and the knowledge imparted as to how the products were individually hand crafted was very detailed. If you are looking for that special something for your self or for a friend as a gift you will not go away empty handed. Please visit Anu's shop and enjoy the experience.

Date of experience: July 2014

Paul it was a pleasure to assist you in finding a gift. We hope you let your friends come to visit us soon.