Open today: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
shopping

I've visited ANUPA boutique in Dong Du st and in Sheraton Hotel as well! I was looking for genuine... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2017
MariA3502
via mobile
Unique handcrafted design

I came across Anupa on my first trip to Saigon... scouting for emerging designers. Anupa's unique... read more

Reviewed November 18, 2015
kiosor
Singapore, Singapore

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ho Chi Minh City
from $32.00
from $25.00
from $29.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is a beautiful boutique shop full of unique and natural products. If you want something special and stylish then this is the place to go. Anupa and her staff are very friendly and Anupa can give you a comprehensive overview on all aspects of the products in her shop.

Ladies, if you want to be stylish and different this is the place to shop. Men take note!!!

Date of experience: June 2014
Anupa H H, Manager at Anupa Eco Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Brian, I had alot of laughter sharing my work of the anupa brand - it was great to share how all the sourcing and manufacturing of the leather products is done. I cant agree more about my team. They are incredibly lovely and professional. I spend alot of time with my team who are great support for me and do an awesome job of informing our guests of the anupa brand.

Thank you for the review !

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I have lived in Ho Chi Minh for almost 3 years but only recently discovered this store. What a find! Everything is one of kind, and absolutely stunning. She is a British designer doing really cool, unique luxury handbags, jewellery and clothing, she’s involved at every stage of the design and is really passionate about sourcing ‘ethical’ high quality products . The downside is she often has new stock including products starting from as little at $10 so it's virtually impossible for me to go in and come out empty handed!

Well worth a visit!

Date of experience: November 2013

Hello Emma, I really had fun meeting you and enjoyed helping you find the perfect "Age of Reason" scarf for you. I am really happy that my vision of keeping my boutique regularly updated with new products and designers is appreciated.

I cant wait to share some of our new products with you. Also a big thank you for bringing your visitors to our boutique.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Lovely shop full of surprises for all tastes. Staff made me feel very welcomed and the knowledge imparted as to how the products were individually hand crafted was very detailed. If you are looking for that special something for your self or for a friend as a gift you will not go away empty handed. Please visit Anu's shop and enjoy the experience.

Date of experience: July 2014

Paul it was a pleasure to assist you in finding a gift. We hope you let your friends come to visit us soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

What made this visit so special ? Anupa and her staff delivered outstanding customer service with extensive knowledge about the product/industry and a smile the entire time. For any shoppers - especially females who are looking for trendy/fashionable/interesting but highly unique accessories this shop is the one. I am from London and into fashion, and can say that this is a great shop. Thanks again

Date of experience: July 2014

Thank you Alex for your kind words. I have really enjoyed meeting you and sharing our vision for anupa. We hope you pass by again.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I got my 1st Anu leather document folder back in 2004 and it's still going strong despite serious usage. I now also bought a leather shoe-carrier and am sure I'll get the same mileage out of it. What I like is that Anu's designs are simplistic yet stylish and unique with her trademark beaded circle and the small Tourmaline crystal for positive energy and protection. I look forward to buying more products in future and recommend Anupa's pieces to anyone who wants something different.

Date of experience: April 2014
1  Thank B V
Anupa H H, Manager at Anupa Eco Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Such lovely feedback. We have enjoyed knowing you over the years and look forward to continuing to do that. Its always a pleasure to work with clients such as yourselves. I get great pleasure knowing you are using our mens executive and travel pieces and you are happy with our quality and products.