“Babas kitchen”

Baba's Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 3,361 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Saigon's favorite Indian restaurant!
Durham, United Kingdom
“Babas kitchen”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Ate here two nights running it was so good. Great service, absolutely fantastic food. As a big curry eater I was very impressed. One of the few places in Saigon where you're not heckled to come inside either; you can actually read the menu outside at your leisure. Would highly recommend.

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Good food! Reasonable price and no stomach problem”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Took my Mum for her first time experience with Indian cuisine.
We were very happy with the staff there. Served us with friendly smiles and came to ask us how ithe food. Had to wait for a while for the order to come out as it was a busy Sunday.
Called for 2 main vegetarian dish after which we were so full that we could not fit in more dessert even though we wanted too. Very happy with the food and service. The only note I have for them is that the menu was all in English. It would be nice to have the menu in Vietnamese as well.

Dublin, Ireland
“Great Indian food”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Was wondering what all the fuss was about after my first dish. The second dish cleared that all up! Great food and very attentive service. Water was constantly topped up. When the curry appeared to be too hot (it wasn't, but I could see why they though I was in distress) yoghurt appeared on the table to be mixed in to cool it down. A feedback card gave 5% off the bill. My only pity is that I didn't have the chance to eat here more than once to dive deeper into the menu.

Newcastle upon Tyne
“Amazing! ”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend suggested going here from the trip advisor reviews, I was slightly sceptical about eating Indian on Vietnam! However, I was pleasantly surprised. We had popadoms to start with a lovely pickle tray, then pakora prawn- spicy but delicious. For main I ordered mutton saag medium, this was very spicy so I am glad I didn't order spicy. I have this dish all over the UK and it was just as good if not better!! My other half had chicken dopiazza, equally as good. We are heading north now but back here in 2 weeks and plan to have this as our farewell meal to Vietnam!! You will not be disappointed.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Always great”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have tried nearly all the Indian restaurants in SGN & now only use Baba's. Excellent every time. The delivery is prompt & I always get a phone call to ask how my meal was.

1 Thank martin c