“Come here before your flight back”
Review of Spa Tropic

Spa Tropic
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Five-star spa experience at affordable prices. Established since 2002, Spa Tropic is one of Ho Chi Minh City's most reputable boutique day spa, recognized in international travel publications such as Travel + Leisure and Lonely Planet. Housed in a refurbished villa of the former Chilean consulate, Spa Tropic's stylish interior reflects the art deco style of the Indochine period offering guests an opportunity to experience the flavor of old Saigon. The Spa's boutique facilities feature three private couple suites including a Tropical Garden Suite complete with private outdoor rain shower and steam hut, luxurious Hair Spa facility, and outdoor garden for post-treatment relaxation. Services include Spa Packages, massage therapy, facial treatments, hair spa, manicure/pedicure, and foot treatments.
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is a wonderful retreat with a deeply caring owner. Come here before your flight back home, especially if it's in the evening. This way, you will have a great last memory of Saigon + the convenience of a shower and change of cloths after a day in town after checking out from your hotel.
The massage and facial were both great: I was asked just the right amount of times whether everything was according to my wishes, and the techniques and ambience were superb. So one gets both super-relaxing and comfortable experience, the room is well-equipped and everyone is just sweet and ready to deliver excellent service.

spatropic, Owner at Spa Tropic, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Spa Tropic. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your spa experience. Traveling can be exhausting and stressful which is why we make that extra effort to provide a relaxing atmosphere, communicate clearly with guests so that we need their needs and above all provide the best quality care for our guests.

There are many guests who treat themselves to a spa treatment before their flight which is a great idea. A massage and spa treatments helps you relax to prepare you for your long journey home.

Thanks for choosing Spa Tropic for your spa experience and we hope to see you again on your next visit.

Owner

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My wife and I have just recently returned to Australia from Vietnam. Spa tropic was the first place we went to. For me it was the first time that I have ever had treatment like this and I can highly recommend the relaxation for couples that lasts for 3 hrs.
The place is very zen, the staff are very friendly and the massage is fantastic. We were served tea during our visit and treated like royalty.
Thank you very much.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Spa Tropic.

My staff and I are very pleased to know that you and your wife enjoyed your Relaxation for Couple's Package. It's also good to know that your first time in a spa was a positive experience as we understand that some people may feel uncomfortable not knowing what to expect. I hope you continue getting massages back home since massage therapy has many health benefits such as reducing stress levels thus lowering blood pressure and improving the body's circulation.

Thank you for choosing Spa Tropic and we look forward to welcoming you back should you ever visit HCMC again.

Owner

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

My best friend and I had a full body scrub, hot stone massage and pedicure before we flew home later that night. Both of us were incredibly impressed with the service, how relaxed we felt and the overall value for money. We are still raving over the pedicure which was the best either of us had ever had - and still looked perfect a month later! The staff are lovely and very friendly. The spa itself is also very pretty. Definitely an experience we enjoyed and we both would recommend!

2  Thank Kristoffi
spatropic, Owner at Spa Tropic, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Hello Kristoffi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. My team and I are very happy to know that you and your friend enjoyed your time at Spa Tropic. All the points you've mentioned - the service, value for money, nice atmosphere, friendly staff - are the standards we've set for ourselves and I'm pleased to know that we have met them.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to HCMC.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

On a recommendation from friends we selected the 3hr couples package at Spa Tropic and were not disappointed. It was a lovely way to relax prior to our flight home which included a steam room and shower, facial and massage. All were completed in the same area and together. Fantastic massage, great service, yummy tea and for a great value. Excellent travel experience.

1  Thank CarleneLawler

Dear CarleneClarke,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with TA readers. On behalf of my team, we are all very pleased to know that you enjoyed your service at Spa Tropic.

As we cater mainly to international visitors, we understand the responsibility we have to provide excellent service and care for our guests because this too leaves an impression on the country and its people. So I'm especially pleased to know that we were able to contribute to your memorable holiday in Vietnam.

We look forward to welcoming you and / or friends on your next visit to HCMC.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Did a lil research on TripAdvisor n decided to visit Spatropic w my family. They were happy to accommodate our request for room arrangements. The ambience is just about nice. Nothing too elaborate about their interior. But once my hot stone massage starts, all is forgotten. It is pure bliss. I didn't get the name of my masseuse but I did remind myself to tip her for her consistent strength througout. It was worth every dollar I paid. I visited Spa cat moc, also one day after. And left very very disappointed. I will write a seperate review later. But don't make the same mistake I did. Just rebook them ifuyou like it at spa tropic.

1  Thank ahqin
spatropic, Owner at Spa Tropic, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Spa Tropic. It was a pleasure to host your family at the spa and we're glad to know that everyone was pleased with the service. Hot Stone Therapy (in our case we call it Warm Stone Therapy) is a more technically advanced type of massage. Our therapist are trained to adjust the stones at a comfortable temperature and to apply it with care on our guests. If done correctly, it can be an amazing experience which brings you to a deep state of relaxation. I'm happy to know that you were able to experience this blissful type of massage at Spa Tropic.

On behalf of my team, we thank you for choosing Spa Tropic and we look forward to welcoming your family back on your next visit to HCMC.